Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Make this forum 18 plus

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I’m sick of seeing these fakecel 16 year olds post on here. Larping as a incel. I bet most of them will loose their virginity by 18. If you’re still In high school. Then you still have a good chance of loosing your virginity

I’m sick of seeing these fakecel 16 year olds post on here. Larping as a incel. I bet most of them will loose their virginity by 18. If you’re still In high school. Then you still have a good chance of loosing your virginity
From this thread's votes, the forum would probably be 18+.

20+ would be the sweet spot. Should filter out most of those late bloomer normies and high tiers.

20+ would be the sweet spot. Should filter out most of those late bloomer normies and high tiers.
Mods won’t raise the age though. But at the same time. The kids will just lie about their age so it might be pointless. Perhaps ban people when they mention that their under 18

Agecuck

You just discriminate against us for being born in a different century. :feelsseriously:

Anyone born before 2000 should be banned. This forum is only for those of us born in the 21st century.

So, fuck off boomercels.

Anyone born before 2000 should be banned. This forum is only for those of us born in the 21st century.

So, fuck off boomercels.
Most people loose their virginity during highschool so they still have a chance.

Fakecel until you get out of highschool. Over if you graduate college and still a virgin
I'm already done with high school, rn I just rot all day in my room.

Agree. Most normie men don't even lose their virginity until after high school.
Most people loose their virginity during highschool so they still have a chance.
In short, Chad takes the virginity of nearly all foids during or before highschool. The scraps are picked up by normies in college.

Except for girls :feelsautistic::soy::foidSoy: