Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Make the website private

R

righteouscel

-
I hate that some here are still pandering to foids on reddit who lurk here and that we look like clowns in a circus by everyone who visits this website

Yeah, a lot of people here just want attention. Understandable but still pathetic

Nine months of laughter.

I thought it was strange, but I realized that I haven't spoken to @
LeFrenchCel
@LeFrenchCel , @
@Zer0/∞, @
NoLooksNoLife
@NoLooksNoLife , @
UnwantedVirgin
@UnwantedVirgin , @
@. , @
Broly
@Broly, @
@., @
Acion
@Acion, @
shii410
@shii410 , @
RuudVanNistelrooy
@RuudVanNistelrooy , or @
Antisocialloner
@Antisocialloner, @
PLA1092
@PLA1092, @
Orzmund
@Orzmund, or @? recently.

Normally they are active enough to appear on the top row of online users repeatedly. Yet they haven't been?

Similarly:

Face ratings mean nothing, your Dravidian friend is proof of that, he’s even uglier than you by PSL standards. Only foids decide whether you are sexually attractive.

There is no measurement of harmony, it’s a nebulous term. You can’t measure people looks numerically, you are either ugly, good looking, or average looking.

Drop your ego

View attachment 685864
misanthrope, unluckiest person in the world, suffered more than anyone on this planet, incel that has a reason for being in his situation like normies shame us for, the most unique and complex person on earth, bipolar sometimes, unvoluntary human, low inhib, real actual monk (i have no sex drive), high value man without the value yet. Gonna build my own society in the future

Spics are trucels.

Ahahahaha

Central Americans, along with their SEA brothers, indeed are mogged by many phenotypes of curry; they are cursed with the worst failos of both curries and rices, short and often framelet-looking with subpar facial hair and poor colouring, in the eyes of foids... :feelsugh:

Though most are in their home countries, probably being lined up by MS-13 for the daily payout; I'm surprised more zoomer types in the West not instantly being able to betabuxx aren't here. :feelsjuice:

@Incelius Savage is a brocel, that’s why he knows what I look like.

He’s the first person in my entire life that corresponds with me daily.

This was before I met you, I respect spics now because of you.

Just do meth and have a buzzcut bro @Zer0/∞

It'll make normies more curious to hit the register button, then that's going to be extra effort for the mods and many infiltrators may slip in
Yeah but we will have less people here and less attention off trucels who aren't gonna get anything from getting status off here

eh no. Why hide the blackpill from the public?

Only reason this forum should be private is because some retards here can't stop being edgy to a point it becomes cringe and the occasional pedo stuff.

Other than that, this place is pretty based.

What if we make fun of them too?

Yeah but we will have less people here and less attention off trucels who aren't gonna get anything from getting status off here

As acquaintances once said:

wrong, it was due a couple weeks ago.

Speak English nigga

Re: What is Debounce?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138844443Tuesday, July 01, 2014 3:37 AM CDT
Since, adding debounce forces the script to follow certain conditions depending on the boolvalue, it acts as an effective controller in many situations.
Re: How would I make this brick smooth on all sides?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138854126Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:45 AM CDT
Well, try something like, IntroBrick.SurfaceType = Enum.SurfaceNameHere.Smooth
Re: What script part allows me to change surface values?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138854212Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:47 AM CDT
As stated on the other thread to change the surface just use: Part.SurfaceType = Enum.Surfacehere.Smooth
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138854251Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:48 AM CDT
Yes, that should work.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138854287Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:49 AM CDT
I mean, you'd have to use for instance someething like Enum.BottomSurface.Smooth
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138854459Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:52 AM CDT
Nevermind, I apologize I was slightly confused myself, you would use for instance InfoBrick.TopSurface = Enum.SurfaceType.Smooth My apologies.
Re: Is there anything I NEED to learn?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138857651Tuesday, July 01, 2014 8:54 AM CDT
That would depend entirely on what you want to create in roblox, besides the basic things necessary to create a simple script.
Re: Is there anything I NEED to learn?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138858245Tuesday, July 01, 2014 9:04 AM CDT
Then I would personally suggest building a character and then learning to use the :MoveTo() method as a start. From there, you can learn how to use magnitude and continously improve your methods.

Pointless. The FBI is already here

why nigga u afraid or ashamed.

Don't talk about that you WILL commit crimes here
I won't commit crimes. I'm too weak mentally (AND NO MONEY WHATSOEVER) to make a qualitative terrorist attack. No intentions to waste my life on killing people, tbhngl.

I may have something to add to the discussion. 1500chan, the largest IB in Brazil adopted some sort of "Iron mask" after normies invaded and started spamming on it.

Whenever someone typed the URL on the search bar, people would be redirected to a 404 error Screen with text in Korean appearing in the screen. There are text boxes and a fake captcha. User then would type in a secret code in order to be redirected to the real website.

Maybe we could implement something similar?
@The Enforcer @proudweeb @Caesercel

I may have something to add to the discussion. 1500chan, the largest IB in Brazil adopted some sort of "Iron mask" after normies invaded and started spamming on it.

Whenever someone typed the URL on the search bar, people would be redirected to a 404 error Screen with text in Korean appearing in the screen. There are text boxes and a fake captcha. User then would type in a secret code in order to be redirected to the real website.

Screenshot 20221226 122343 706

This is the error Screen I mentioned

Already suggested they only let you view a certain number of posts or just the must read this will allow people to know what we are about and join if they want not lurk here to screenshot posts for their YouTube videos reddit posts and only every other month or something per ip or however documentingreality.com does it they could still make fake accounts but they should make the join reason more strict and have them explain more

Last edited:
Good idea, too good to be implemented.