Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Make tall women feel unwanted

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
★★★★★
they do it to short men. we all know they feel insecure about being a lanklet

Attachments

• stacy.png
    stacy.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 152
If all men suddenly woke up and treated girls like they are unwanted all our problems would be magically solved.

If all men suddenly woke up and treated girls like they are unwanted all our problems would be magically solved.
or just treat them according to their looks, don't boost the sub 5 foids' egos so that they don't act like they are somehow 9

Look at them crawling over each other to worship the same 20% of men. How can anyone deny hypergamy? Giraffe whores deserve the rope as much as midget whores. Also jfl at how people expect midget whores to date men who are blatantly spat on by society. It's like telling a westernized curry or rice whore to date their own men.

It would be so good,it would make short girls stop overcompensating by requiring some nba player.

They are unwanted.

Most men dont like tall women so they are pretty unwanted in general

We need an offensive name for them

Giraffes? Meerkats?

I FIND TALL WOMEN HOT A AS FUCK I WANNET TO THEM BRES

No, I say we do it short girls cause they're the ones who mostly demand a 6'3 Chad.

How about making all women feel unwanted :feelsokman:

Poor tall woman, they have to settle for shorter guys. How will they ever survive.

I think when I eventually make a Chad catfish account I will write in my description "Girls if you´re over 5´6" don´t bother to write" so they can feel their own medicine. Of course I will write that I am 6´3"

I think when I eventually make a Chad catfish account I will write in my description "Girls if you´re over 5´6" don´t bother to write" so they can feel their own medicine. Of course I will write that I am 6´3"
DO IT

No, I say we do it short girls cause they're the ones who mostly demand a 6'3 Chad.

This.

From what I've seen tall women don't care as much about height. Also seen many articles written by tall women saying this too (granted you should never believe anything that comes out of a woman's mouth but still). Of course you're still fucked as a manlet; just a 5'10" girl won't hold it against you as much if you're "only" a 5'10" guy.

Any how tall women can be hot, but not those ugly scrawny hunched over type ones with really bad posture. Remind me of a fucking vulture or something. Nontheless my hate is mainly reserved for fat women.

Yeah I hope they will be triggered and write back so I can give them the redpill about how they´re doing the exact same to men.

This.

From what I've seen tall women don't care as much about height. Also seen many articles written by tall women saying this too (granted you should never believe anything that comes out of a woman's mouth but still). Of course you're still fucked as a manlet; just a 5'10" girl won't hold it against you as much if you're "only" a 5'10" guy.

Any how tall women can be hot, but not those ugly scrawny hunched over type ones with really bad posture. Remind me of a fucking vulture or something. Nontheless my hate is mainly reserved for fat women.
i like your thinking :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Most men dont like tall women so they are pretty unwanted in general
Cope, a short man would be more than willing to date a giraffe but she would never let that happen.

I want a cute giraffe gf so bad. :feelscry:

They will always be guys after them unless men l wake up.