Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Make no mistake, the world is great at the moment

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
The western world is actually a great place to live in to be honest

There's tons of fun things to do thanks to the internet, such as vidya or late night driving with friends or going to a girls house and watching everything turn sexual. You have access to plenty of women on twitter, more places than ever to visit, like an amusement park or even a fucking museum.

But we can't do any of this stuff or enjoy any of it. We are forced to live in this utopia but have the fucking demo version of life where we can't even do the most basic things because muh "sub 5"

Do you have any idea how fun life would be if we could actually do these things? Like, I have a fucking car, enough money, PLENTY of time to do these things, but I literally can't because no one wants me :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Surgerymaxx to 5+

I know it sucks. I go for a night walk and hear people having fun in their backyard. I go to the ice cream shop and am surrounded by young couples and families. I go to the bowling alley and see I'm the only one not with a group. As a single man you'll feel out of place anywhere you go. I wish I was nipponese so I could at least enjoy all the industries which cater to incels over there.

Surgerymaxx to 5+
I'm afraid I'll do this and end up in the same position because even being average or slightly above average looking won't change much.