Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Majority of Tweets telling short men to kill themselves are by Black Women.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
White women say stuff like "short men disgust me", while black women keep it real and say "kill yourself"

Manlets are the untouchables of society.

White women say stuff like "short men disgust me", while black women keep it real and say "kill yourself"

61591-ss-091203-black-actresses-GaboureySidibe.fit-760w.jpg

These hideous creatures lack any introspection whatsoever.

Ok i hate being manlet too. OK?

Just wait till we get slavery back
I'm breeding all the nigresses i can

because black foids are very masculine and need strong dimorphism to feel feminine

Black women t mog me

Just that racepill video which got removed. I wanted to make many videos, but YT always removes my high effort videos so I stopped uploading.
brutal jewtubepill use bitchute instead

niggers need to be high tier like sarah banks to have any sort of attractiveness

just imagine if it was the opposite....

because black foids act very masculine and need strong dimorphism to feel feminine

This.

All the feminine, classy black foids are married to rich caucasian males.

The ghetto ones with an attitude that would make you vomit are the ones you see on twitter.

Vile.

So the uglier they are, the more out of touch with reality they are? Imagine my surprise.

DELETE THIS POST BITCH. BLACK WOMEN ARE GREAT. STOP EHITE WORSHIP

Another reason to be racist.

Because they're the lowest of the low and need to put someone down to compensate

I dont understand how a women can find everything attractive about a guy but if hes too short thats a deal breaker. For fat women shes usually all around unattractive her face her body her overall appearance thats what it has to turn guys away from a women while women give up after a few inches