Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Majority of rape accusations are just foids "post nut clarity" for anything below chad

schmerlo

schmerlo

irrelevant
All the rape accusations especially are perpetrated by women who feel their biology has innately been tarnished or been trashed by those cursed genes that have touched her body. It makes her feel a genuine violation. They feel disgusted at what they think are the "inferior genes" that have touched her "beauty" even if its looksmatched. The female hypergamy won't be able to comprehend it, in their own corrupt warped way of thinking. They know the desired trait men have of a woman being pure has again been tarnished by an individual below chad. If it was a chad on that one-night she would never of had a clarity about it. It annoys me how normies don't understand the level of utter hatred women have for your soul. You are lower than human. You are a genetic waste & will intend to ruin your life without any care or concern as her morals will not apply to things that are not in her eyes human. You will be rotting with alone, viewed as an evil creature by society for the rest of your life. A label determined by your looks and your supposed action. They know you are an easy target and they will exploit that, nobody will believe you.

It's over for LTNS & normies who have sex with a foid, it will happen more and more as the false accusation rates skyrocket, if she feels any form of clarity afterwards it is over for them. She will come up with any mental excuse she can from her greedful biology to ruin their life. She will play victimhood because her brain can't comprehend it was not a chad who slept with her. Anything else will never be good enough to save them.

Women will literally be at a party, drink, regret it the next day, and call it rape.

If I was a normie, I would just stay away from hoes in general, too much drama, too much stress.

Women will literally be at a party, drink, regret it the next day, and call it rape.

If I was a normie, I would just stay away from hoes in general, too much drama, too much stress.
good times to be an incel

Even Chads can get accused of rape because he doesnt commit and some foids dont want to accept that