Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Majority of people who aren't fat, are only like that because they just live their life

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
No, this is not some "fatcel excuse", I have lost 31 kg from dieting and I am no longer obese or overweight

I have thought about it for a while, and the reality is,
that everyone who isn't fat, is only like that because of his environment or genetics (or both), or in short, basically living life as it is

99% of normal BMI people are like that, only because they live life, they don't have will power, they don't do anything,
and it's showing once they get into their 30s and they gain fat,
and never lose it and just keep gaining more, because they never had any will power or actually did something to actually be in the normal BMI range

while I still think that fat shaming is good because it promotes healthy behavior,
the majority of people who do it, are hypocrites most of the time, if they were in the same position as the fat people, they would act the same as the fat-copers,
and if they got fat then they would rope because they aren't used to this and wouldn't be able to lose it because they are too retarded

Last edited:
Fatcel cope tbh.

how exactly if I already lost it?

Losing weight is quite simple, much harder than having to put on muscle at the gym. 50 years ago majority of ppl werent fat. All you have to do is put the fork down.

the mentality seems to be
" boohoo look iam incel, iam going to become a fat fuck and start pissing in bottles and shower once a month coz iam not gonna get laid."

Losing weight is quite simple, much harder than having to put on muscle at the gym. 50 years ago majority of ppl werent fat. All you have to do is put the fork down.

the mentality seems to be
" boohoo look iam incel, iam going to become a fat fuck and start pissing in bottles and shower once a month coz iam not gonna get laid."
are you drunk or some shit?

No retard. Losing weight is simple. Dont try to make it sound difficult. Most people are just lazy.
I never said that it's hard? in fact I stated that it's easy before, and yes people are lazy, you missed the whole point of this thread

Most normies won’t be able to cope with being fat they will rope immediatly. It’s pretty hard to stop being fat unless you exercisemaxx for years. Most people won’t bother. But it is their fault for becoming fat in the first place. I still blame them for making poor choices that led him to being fat

Most normies won’t be able to cope with being fat they will rope immediatly. It’s pretty hard to stop being fat unless you exercisemaxx for years. Most people won’t bother. But it is their fault for becoming fat in the first place. I still blame them for making poor choices that led him to being fat
To be fair losing weight was quite easy for me, specially once I ordered some fish oil and fiber
the thing is that normies are too low IQ to find out about diets that actually work and they either binge or gain weight after a year

Losing weight is quite simple
It's simple (just eat less, duh!) but it isn't easy because for a lot of people food is one of the few pleasures they have in life. So they can choose if they want pizza and donuts today or they want to deprive themselves today and tomorrow and the next six months in return for... better health? If that were a no brainer, nobody would be drinking or smoking.

To be fair losing weight was quite easy for me, specially once I ordered some fish oil and fiber
the thing is that normies are too low IQ to find out about diets that actually work and they either binge or gain weight after a year
i'm not fat per se but I could leanmaxx

give me some tips

Same I just decided to improve my diet and I lost weight but normies are low iq and won’t know what to do.

i'm not fat per se but I could leanmaxx

give me some tips

diet and macros:
OMAD, high protein, high-medium fat and low carb

supplements:
Fish oil and Psyllium Husk, you can also buy other vitamins which you might miss

You can exercise, but it's not required

how many calories you need to cut in order to lose weight:

Its mostly genetic. Some people just get fat easily. Its why usually the entire family parents siblings etc are fat.

yeah just have good metabolism theory