Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Major victory Afghans resisted and defeat the globohomo agenda

C

Currycel25

Banned
-

Images 1Images
What does modem America represent other then Homosexuality transgenderism and femanism
America could have made a peace deal with the talban and all other nations in the middle East but no they had to force gays and femanism upon them which the locals rejected
So alll this money and American lives were wasted for gay sex and women's rights in afghanistan with also FAILED
Images
Not to mention thousands of destroyed white families and orphaned children all this for gay sex

Yes, I congratulate the brave mujahideen of Afghanistan, how could you tell?
Overly manly man template 800

Maybe there finally will be peace and based shaira government after americucks leave

brb getting invaded every 20 years and country is a shithole

stupid sandniggers they should have pulled a north vietnam and "accept" the peace deal to just btfo the native iraq army and seize power after all our amerimutt troops left.
whelp time to go further into crippling debt to blow up the middle east again to form greater Israel

Only thing Biden has done well is decide to pull out of there.

Impressive tbh. Don’t worry though guys, we will soon be in another MENA country at Israel’s behest :) Maybe not with boots on the ground but definitely fucking shit up with asymmetric warfare. Hide your leaders Iran

Bro where have you been :feelsautistic:
It was ramadan bro, so I stayed away from the incelosphere. But nothing changed. Being a part of the incelosphere does not affect me whatsoever. Hope you are good bro.

It was ramadan bro, so I stayed away from the incelosphere. But nothing changed. Being a part of the incelosphere does not affect me whatsoever.
Interesting deal, glad to see you back :feelsautistic:

Hope you are good bro.
The same as usual :feelscomfy: now we just need @Total Imbecile to come back and the forum will be great again.

The same as usual :feelscomfy: now we just need @Total Imbecile to come back and the forum will be great again.
I made a thread dedicated to him last night

didnt the US fund the taliban? Just lol
Maybe there finally will be peace and based shaira government after americucks leave
doubt it. Afganistans never been fully unified and peaceful because of all its tribes and shit. The taliban are probably gonna go through a stage of demilitarization and modernization, or continue fighting internally with afgan communists, anarchists etc.

didnt the US fund the taliban? Just lol

doubt it. Afganistans never been fully unified and peaceful because of all its tribes and shit. The taliban are probably gonna go through a stage of demilitarization and modernization, or continue fighting internally with afgan communists, anarchists etc.
true true

Interesting deal, glad to see you back :feelsautistic:

Where did he run off to? And thank you bro! It's good to see you again. :feelsgah:

Islamic State/Daesh/Isis could not survive a decade since the beginning of the Syrian Civil War in 2011. They got BTFOd. However, NATO has been in Afghanistan since 2001 and they still cannot defeat the Taliban; they pull out and the Taliban have ended up surging back and now control pretty much half of the country now.

What is it about the Taliban that makes them survive? USA doesn’t care that much as Afghanistan does not have tonnes of oil? Pakistani surreptitious support for the Taliban keep them going? Just simple popular support for the Taliban amongst the locals?

How are a bunch of Pashtun goat herders with old Russian AK-47s and old 1980s US military equipment from the Soviet Afghan war BTFO of the US and NATO militaries?

no idea man :feels: it's not the first time he leaves without saying a word.

:feelsautistic:
Kind of sounds like me. Bro I have a headache, I haven't slept all night, I've been up for too long and I am in another city right now.

:feels:

Bro take some advill then go to sleep nigga :feelscomfy:

What do you mean by another city ?
I can't, bro. I am visiting someone. It's 6:43pm and I haven't left yet, it will be another hour drive. Maybe I am also going to a barbeque party later today if it's still going on. Started at 4pm so it's probably going to be stopped by the time I am done from here. :feelsmage:

I can't, bro. I am visiting someone. It's 6:43pm and I haven't left yet, it will be another hour drive. Maybe I am also going to a barbeque party later today if it's still going on. Started at 4pm so it's probably going to be stopped by the time I am done from here. :feelsmage:
Absolutely Brutal

You should take the advil atleast.

Absolutely Brutal

You should take the advil atleast.
My headache is already over. Going to the barbeque party now. It's 8:40pm. Back in my city again.

Incredibly Based :feelsautistic::dab:

Thoughts on @FullTimeLoser disappearing ?
Okay I am going back to my neighborhood, just came from the barbecue party, it was in an open field but relatively crowded, around forty people or so. I only knew like ten people or so. Degenerate, too. Females were dancing, twerking to music. Also, my thoughts on FullTimeSimp being gone, he couldn't take the fact he was living up to his name anymore. Kek.

Okay I am going back to my neighborhood, just came from the barbecue party, it was in an open field but relatively crowded, around forty people or so. I only knew like ten people or so.

did you eat good food :feelsStudy: ?
Degenerate, too. Females were dancing, twerking to music.

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Also, my thoughts on FullTimeSimp being gone, he couldn't take the fact he was living up to his name anymore. Kek.
:lul::lul:

he lived up to it too well if you ask me :feelsugh:
:lul:

did you eat good food :feelsStudy: ?

View attachment 448678

:lul::lul:

he lived up to it too well if you ask me :feelsugh:
:lul:
I actually only ate a piece of bread, I was fashionably late, it started at 4pm and I was there at 8:45pm or so. Saw some people I hadn't seen a while, hung out with them, played a little bit of soccer with some boys and girls that I knew. But I had already stuffed myself when I was in Amsterdam earlier today. Good Pakistani food, like pulao and roti with meat balls and eggs. Today was a busy day. I have to deliver some Pakistani sweets to my aunt and uncle and we are driving there now. Then I am going to visit some family friends for a little bit. It's 11:07pm right now. As for the Simp, I can only say.. good riddance!!

I actually only ate a piece of bread, I was fashionably late, it started at 4pm and I was there at 8:45pm or so.

damn nigga, I would of eaten some barbeque :feelscomfy:
Saw some people I hadn't seen a while, hung out with them, played a little bit of soccer with some boys and girls that I knew. But I had already stuffed myself when I was in Amsterdam earlier today. Good Pakistani food, like pulao and roti with meat balls and eggs.

damn probably should of skipped the meatballs and eggs tbhs
Today was a busy day. I have to deliver some Pakistani sweets to my aunt and uncle and we are driving there now. Then I am going to visit some family friends for a little bit. It's 11:07pm right now.
Well it's good to know that you're still around :feelscomfy:

As for the Simp, I can only say.. good riddance!!
Incredibly Based :feelshaha:

I'm sensing all these taliban victories are a hoax,
and even under a taliban governement,
women will end up with more power than they've ever had before there

Yes, I congratulate the brave mujahideen of Afghanistan, how could you tell?
View attachment 434303
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My headache is already over. Going to the barbeque party now. It's 8:40pm. Back in my city again.
Mogs me at having parties
Okay I am going back to my neighborhood, just came from the barbecue party, it was in an open field but relatively crowded, around forty people or so. I only knew like ten people or so. Degenerate, too. Females were dancing, twerking to music. Also, my thoughts on FullTimeSimp being gone, he couldn't take the fact he was living up to his name anymore. Kek.
Why do you call him a simp? I got the feeling he didn’t like me either tbh

damn nigga, I would of eaten some barbeque :feelscomfy:

damn probably should of skipped the meatballs and eggs tbhs

Well it's good to know that you're still around :feelscomfy:

Incredibly Based :feelshaha:
I think the other guests all ate it. I was fashionably late after all, by 4 hours. :feelsgah:

And I'm glad that you enjoy having me around. Likewise to you bro. :dab:

Finally, having less and less simps on here is a good improvement to the overall quality of the forum, last time I was on here it was filled with them. Though I bet FullTimeSimp's boyfriend a.k.a. @gymletethnicel is missing his top and cries into his pillow over his beloved boyfriend's absence. :feelsLSD:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Mogs me at having parties

Why do you call him a simp? I got the feeling he didn’t like me either tbh
He said when he was outside, he found 90% of the women outside attractive. :feelswhat: That percentage is way, way too high.

I think the other guests all ate it. I was fashionably late after all, by 4 hours. :feelsgah:

And I'm glad that you enjoy having me around. Likewise to you bro. :dab:

Finally, having less and less simps on here is a good improvement to the overall quality of the forum, last time I was on here it was filled with them. Though I bet FullTimeSimp's boyfriend a.k.a. @gymletethnicel is missing his top and cries into his pillow over his beloved boyfriend's absence. :feelsLSD:

He said when he was outside, he found 90% of the women outside attractive. :feelswhat: That percentage is way, way too high.
Simpery is born from desperation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back