Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Major Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,575
[webm]http://cs-cdn.crazyshit.com/2017/10/4e16fda9.mp4[/webm]
 
RE: [Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

This is the strongest suicide fuel I've ever seen.
 
RE: [Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

Fucking hell, I cannot even imagine a female doing that to me.
 
RE: [Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

What a personality he has. He really listened to those girls talk and was caring.
 
RE: [Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

Grotesque said:
What a personality he has. He really listened to those girls talk and was caring.
Shows how brainless and idiotic femoids really are, thinking personality=face, these sluts should be eradicated.
 
RE: [Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

Framecel222 said:
This is the strongest suicide fuel I've ever seen.

Agreed, haven't see sui fuel this strong
 
RE: [Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

why would you actually want to live this life

these people are addicts
 
RE: [Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

coke isn't even that good, it is overpriced as fuck
 
RE: [Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

cyborgglory said:
why would you actually want to live this life
these people are addicts
lmao
tU06MET.gif


Major Cope. I would love to live like this.
 
RE: [Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

Weed said:
cyborgglory said:
why would you actually want to live this life
these people are addicts
lmao
tU06MET.gif

Major Cope. I would love to live like this.

this isn't even a chad thing. I know plenty of ugly fuckers who get smashed on speed and have fucking crazy sex. why would you want this?
 
cyborgglory said:
Weed said:
cyborgglory said:
why would you actually want to live this life
these people are addicts
lmao
tU06MET.gif

Major Cope. I would love to live like this.
this isn't even a chad thing. I know plenty of ugly fuckers who get smashed on speed and have fucking crazy sex. why would you want this?
Because I want to experience this slayer life of hardcore drugs(I already did acid but only by myself and I do it only once per year) and having foursomes.
 
Weed said:
Because I want to experience this slayer life of hardcore drugs(I already did acid but only by myself and I do it only once per year) and having foursomes.

that's fair. I would never want to ever live this way for an extended period of time but it would be nice to know what Chad feels with these thots worshipping him..
 
I don't get people who talk shit about drug users. Yes I am a drug addict but drugs make my shitty life a lot more fucking enjoyable. If I am going to rope one day anyway who fucking cares I am wasting my life? It isn't like I have some lost potential
 
throwzo said:
I don't get people who talk shit about drug users. Yes I am a drug addict but drugs make my shitty life a lot more fucking enjoyable. If I am going to rope one day anyway who fucking cares I am wasting my life? It isn't like I have some lost potential
What drugs do you use m8?
 
O V E R. OVAH. Motherfuckers. REKT.

Now hand me the fucking rope and the Zyklon B.
 
Weed said:
What drugs do you use m8?

I take benzos daily and smoke weed everyday for years now. I was on opiates for a long time but now I don't have a script or money to buy them. I used to take a ton of psychedelics. I've done pretty much all the drugs people can think of off the top of their heads but now I am older benzos and weed keeps me relatively sane
 
throwzo said:
Weed said:
What drugs do you use m8?
I take benzos daily and smoke weed everyday for years now. I was on opiates for a long time but now I don't have a script or money to buy them. I used to take a ton of psychedelics. I've done pretty much all the drugs people can think of off the top of their heads but now I am older benzos and weed keeps me relatively sane
fuark benzos are fucked up man. You will either die with them or have a massive shittiest hangover. They're just like alcohol if you drink for so long.
 
what did that slut say in german?
 
Weed said:
fuark benzos are fucked up man. You will either die with them or have a massive shittiest hangover. They're just like alcohol if you drink for so long.

I know. I got sober for a couple months once after getting thrown in jail for a DUI and I had three seizures in jail during the first ten days. After I bonded out I wanted to stay off them but the social anxiety was so bad it led to agoraphobia. I couldn't even walk around the block let alone drive. Buying groceries was terrifying. I lasted a couple months like that before getting back on them just so I could have some quality of life. I am probably going to be on benzos till I die but I can't go back and undo bad decisions so I try not to dwell much on it.
 
what the fuck
 
I'd want the sex more than the cocaine, if it was a package deal I'd go for both in a heartbeat
 
Holy shit I fapped to this video, worthless whores sound so dumb.
 
Im not into drugs
 
universallyabhorred said:
Holy shit I fapped to this video, worthless whores sound so dumb.
This is what we get, they have foursomes and we're only able to fap to their videos..

just lol...
 
I would have came just from them sniffing it on my dick
 
And here I am snorting half a bag of coke to my face alone because I am subhuman.

Chads and normies will tell you to use drugs etc to buy womens attention but it won't help you. I've had drugs and money, no femoid would even touch me.
 
I hate degenerate coke heads
 
deathgreetsmeslow said:
And here I am snorting half a bag of coke to my face alone because I am subhuman.
Chads and normies will tell you to use drugs etc to buy womens attention but it won't help you. I've had drugs and money, no femoid would even touch me.
Just smoke weed m8
 
"Invalid source"
 
Two were married, one was soon to be married. it was their stag party. all from germany. video got leaked by soon to be husband and now their sons have hell in school. not enough karma.
 
IT'S OVER. WE NEED NORTH KOREA TO NUKE US.


SlavicCel said:
Two were married, one was soon to be married. it was their  stag party. all from germany. video got leaked by soon to be husband and now their sons have hell in school. not enough karma.

Source?
 
Pretty good suicide fuel. Be white toned buff big dick tall and good face and facial hair females want everything these days.
 
This is some intergalactic time/space dimension-bending rocket grade fuel. Bonkers.
 
CopingGymcel said:
IT'S OVER. WE NEED NORTH KOREA TO NUKE US.



Source?



Trying to find one but pretty sure they are married since you can see rings in the vid.
 
SlavicCel said:
Trying to find one but pretty sure they are married since you can see rings in the vid.

God damn it. Chad...

I guess it's partly the husbands' fault for getting cucked.

If a bitch ever did that to me, I'd hang her.
 
dr-problematic said:
what did that slut say in german?

translation as a german:

she: "on which does he do it (taking the drug)"

he: "on hers"

he *takes drug* "uuups"

she "uuuuupsi" 

fucks her.
 
CopingGymcel said:
God damn it. Chad...

I guess it's partly the husbands' fault for getting cucked.

If a bitch ever did that to me, I'd hang her.

If we got some germans here we could maybe get more info, I keep reading that it happened either in Lorrach city or Lahr one.
 
SlavicCel said:
If we got some germans here we could maybe get more info, I keep reading that it happened either in Lorrach city or Lahr one.

Are you really slav? From where?

I have heard it is the easiest part of the world to get laid. Is it true?
 
Painful sui fuel.
 
AngelOfDisease said:
Are you really slav? From where?

I have heard it is the easiest part of the world to get laid. Is it true?

Eastern Europe. Yes if you are good looking and have money. So just like anywhere else in world. We are same on modern feminism trend too with gender studies on universities, in news etc. :sick:
 
SlavicCel said:
Eastern Europe. Yes if you are good looking and have money. So just like anywhere else in world. We are same on modern feminism trend too with gender studies on universities, in news etc. :sick:

I ask because I have heard from guys who I suspected to be incels that they went there (Prague, Budapest , Bucarest and Sofia, specially) and got some high quality pussy.

Considering their looks I assumed it would be pretty easy to get laid there. 

Anyway, if it is true and if the girls look as in videos and photos, must be pretty hard to be an incel in a place where even almost-subhuman males get pussy. None of the guys I mentioned is above 5/10.
 
AngelOfDisease said:
I ask because I have heard from guys who I suspected to be incels that they went there (Prague, Budapest , Bucarest and Sofia, specially) and got some high quality pussy.

Considering their looks I assumed it would be pretty easy to get laid there. 

Anyway, if it is true and if the girls look as in videos and photos, must be pretty hard to be an incel in a place where even almost-subhuman males get pussy. None of the guys I mentioned is above 5/10.

If he is foreigner. Something about being from not here makes girls go wild after those guys, maybe their ticket out of here or something
 
Dafuq my tag was changed from [NSFW] to [Venting]? lul
 
RE: [Suicide Fuel] Chad's everyday life.

Grotesque said:
What a personality he has. He really listened to those girls talk and was caring.

He listened to their moans with which they expressed on how hard they want to get banged.
 
throwzo said:
I don't get people who talk shit about drug users. Yes I am a drug addict but drugs make my shitty life a lot more fucking enjoyable. If I am going to rope one day anyway who fucking cares I am wasting my life? It isn't like I have some lost potential

Brutal drugpill. I feel the same way. There's nothing to lose if you don't have anything.
 
BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Brutal drugpill. I feel the same way. There's nothing to lose if you don't have anything.

Only mortalcel fags who still haven't fully swallowed the blackpill are against drugs.
 
Coke would ruin that for me but I want that guys face so bad.
 

Similar threads

copemaxx9002
Replies
12
Views
265
Nograsscel
Nograsscel
Destroyed lonely
Replies
13
Views
494
gymletethnicel
gymletethnicel
Neverbeentouchedcel
Replies
2
Views
261
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
currycel102
Replies
33
Views
1K
illumizoldyck
illumizoldyck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top