Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Major" now, I hate the color

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Green? I'M FUCKING GREEN NOW FOR 1000 POSTS TO COME? Fuck me, I hate green. It's the color of hope. And no truecel like myself has any hope left, it's not funny!

That shade of green seems more pestilent than hopeful tbh

You are still bluecel

No big deal, those early ranks come and go fast. Wait until you have to make 5k posts to change ranks.

No big deal, those early ranks come and go fast. Wait until you have to make 5k posts to change ranks.
True. I won't even bother then since those high ranks all look so fucking similar LMFAO except for the Enlightened.

True. I won't even bother then since those high ranks all look so fucking similar LMFAO except for the Enlightened.
Transcendental used to look so cool but then they changed it before I reached it.

I want to reach 35k, I'll change it back to red (Paragon). All the flashy colorful ranks look bad nowadays IMO.

Transcendental used to look so cool but then they changed it before I reached it.

I want to reach 35k, I'll change it back to red (Paragon). All the flashy colorful ranks look bad nowadays IMO.
you get to choose whatever color at 35k?

1k is nothing lol

here I was getting told I was post maxxxing lol, you obliterate me to the next dimension
I wanted to get to Overlord rank at least. Now I'm only focusing on making more high effort posts but The Sewers is always good for postmaxxing tbhngl

I wanted to get to Overlord rank at least. Now I'm only focusing on making more high effort posts but The Sewers is always good for postmaxxing tbhngl
Sewers usually is a waste of time for me, it's just autists going beep boop bop or saying some other dumb shit.

Sewers usually is a waste of time for me, it's just autists going beep boop bop or saying some other dumb shit.
There's not much point in postmaxxing after Overlord rank tbh that's why I haven't really focused on postmaxxing after reaching Overlord rank.

Yeah, it's a shit color for a rank, ngl.

There's not much point in postmaxxing after Overlord rank tbh that's why I haven't really focused on postmaxxing after reaching Overlord rank.
Is it because the next rank is just too far away?

Is it because the next rank is just too far away?
Partly but also because a lot of users stop postmaxxing after Overlord rank.
Plus I want to see how long it takes to switch ranks if ever with high effort posts instead of low effort sewer posts.

Partly but also because a lot of users stop postmaxxing after Overlord rank.
Plus I want to see how long it takes to switch ranks if ever with high effort posts instead of low effort sewer posts.
fair enough

You stole my postmaxxing opportunity replying to him!
Yeah I guess I did, but now you got to make up for that lost reply by accusing me of thievery, so it all works out in the end.

Yeah I guess I did, but now you got to make up for that lost reply by accusing me of thievery, so it all works out in the end.
Are you able to change colours at will? Or are you restricted based on your current rank? Your colour seems quite mediocre for Nearly 60,000 Posts

Are you able to change colours at will? Or are you restricted based on your current rank? Your colour seems quite mediocre for Nearly 60,000 Posts
10k per change:feelshaha:

I liked green tho. Not a big fan of yellow tho