Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Major Dogpill yet again

In all seriousness, are there any biologycels in here? Why do those dogs display excitement to the foid? Is she just holding treats or something? I don't think an anim
Conditioning I assume

@tehgymcel420 @chudur-budur

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shortcells/comments/hctrc8/how_can_people_reject_yhe_dog_pill/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

In all seriousness, are there any biologycels in here? Why do those dogs display excitement to the foid? Is she just holding treats or something? I don't think an animal can feel attraction to another species.

You should reverse the question: are these dogs given opportunity to fuck female dogs? I don't think so, few dog owners care about their pets' sexuality unless they're interested in breeding. These dogs are probably just horny. In absence of females of their own species, they'll resort to fuck w*men. Similarly, shepards in rural countries will resort to fuck goats or whatever other animal they can get their hands on.

%C3%89douard-Henri_Avril_%2828%29.jpg

These dogs are probably just horny.
That was kinda the question I was alluding too.

Do male dogs react in a similar way as a Straight high T male human would towards a naked woman in their prescence?

I was under the impression that certain pheromones and hormones secreted by a female dog are what cause a male dog to want to mate with her.

In all seriousness, are there any biologycels in here? Why do those dogs display excitement to the foid? Is she just holding treats or something? I don't think an animal can feel attraction to another species.

Not a biologist but from what I've read the only two species that will naturally try to have sex with humans are dogs and dolphins. Not sure what the deal is with dolphins but dogs are evolved from wolves through selective breeding and it's not a characteristic that was innate within wolves. You have to wonder what happened there.

Not a biologist but from what I've read the only two species that will naturally try to have sex with humans are dogs and dolphins. Not sure what the deal is with dolphins but dogs are evolved from wolves through selective breeding and it's not a characteristic that was innate within wolves. You have to wonder what happened there.
So when a dog sees a naked foid it "naturally" feels lust towards them?

That doesn't make sense to me.

So when a dog sees a naked foid it "naturally" feels lust towards them?

That doesn't make sense to me.
Not exactly. Dogs, like most animals, prefer to mate with diverse members of their own species. If you isolate dogs so that they're limited to socialize exclusively with members of their own family then they will have sex with each other, even if it's not their preferred choice. If you socially isolate them so that they aren't around any other dogs then they'll try to fuck all kinds of things, including humans. Dogs aren't "naturally" attracted to plush toys but they'll try to fuck it anyway. If you're trying to suggest that dogs need to be trained to be interested in engaging in sex with humans then that's not really true. Unlike other domesticated animals like sheep or cats they don't really need to be trained to want to fuck a person, they just need to be sexually isolated and presented with something to fuck.

You should reverse the question: are these dogs given opportunity to fuck female dogs? I don't think so, few dog owners care about their pets' sexuality unless they're interested in breeding. These dogs are probably just horny. In absence of females of their own species, they'll resort to fuck w*men. Similarly, shepards in rural countries will resort to fuck goats or whatever other animal they can get their hands on.

%C3%89douard-Henri_Avril_%2828%29.jpg
Why would anyone ever fuck an animal? God, just fucking use your hand

Do male dogs react in a similar way as a Straight high T male human
I don't think so, otherwise one might argue that a dog may still prefer a w*man over a female dog and that doesn't make sense. Anyway as I said, dogs desire to have sex (like males of every other species). Deprive them of sex long enough and they'll happily fuck a human foid if they can't find any better, but it's only a second-best

They feed poor doggyes love drugs, like in hentai manga