- Nov 10, 2017
it's double pareto principle, 95-99% of those remaining 5-1% aren't even foids.im willing to bet 95-99% of ITs aren't even foids
Most of them are trannies that’ll gladly join the 41% The other actual foids should get rapedim willing to bet 95-99% of ITs aren't even foids
same goes for the NotHowGirlsWork subreddit, bunch of cucks with obvious male pfp's defending le queens in the comments on there.im willing to bet 95-99% of ITs aren't even foids
you made that dude one paranoid mothafuckaTake a look at Dixon_Kuntz73's Reddit activity map:
Add several hours on there to get Britfag time.
He spends every waking hour on this. Not only is he constantly posting about us, but he's constantly reading this forum. He pays special attention to what I post, because he knows I'm aware of what his previous alts were (RudyFinger and Penguinisto).
Its merryweather, most of his content is aimed at anime addicted normiesImagine the bluepilled trucel who made this comic