Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MAJOR cope alert on r/short

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
61B5BC25 2E06 4138 BA5F 69DB640F4A1B

I guess sexual selection is just a species-wide opinion now. Literally every female mammal that’s ever existed or will ever exist wants a large male, but hurr durr those are just opinions and you can rise above them with confidence and you can progressive-think your way out of it.

Blackpill: even if it was an opinion, opinions matter.

Reminder: foids like guys that can kill other guys. If there are guys around that can kill you, you are nothing. You become a peripheral inconsequential nuisance. Male SMV = the percentage of men can you beat up.

Last edited:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

AWALT is all I have to say when I see these poor copes

r/short has femoid mods iirc. very unfortunate place

I fucking hate /r/short. Its full of tallfags and short foids who think they have the same struggle as short men.

I actually feel sorry for these people tbh. They are in a severe state of denial.

r/short has femoid mods iirc. very unfortunate place
Sometimes I’ll read a really suicidefuel story about being 5’0” or something, and I sympathize for the guy and wonder how hard it must be for him, and then at the end the poster mentions she’s a girl just lmaoooo

It’s like if there was a subreddit for guys with severe gyno, and there were foids with double d’s Complaining like they share in their plight.

Sometimes I’ll read a really suicidefuel story about being 5’0” or something, and I sympathize for the guy and wonder how hard it must be for him, and then at the end the poster mentions she’s a girl just lmaoooo

I fucking hate seeing that too, with foids nobody fucking cares about their height. Being a short man on the other hand is a death sentence.

Here is another great cope:

Damn, how hard can these guys cope? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just become a wageslave/betabuxx to muh wisely built society bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back