Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Maintaining a pleasant NEETing environment

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Is yours nice? What challenges have you faced?

I need to get a new desk. This one is a state.

I'm also short on pillows because I accidentally melted the polyester on two of them in the tumble dryer. XD

I have a nice big mirror that I can place on my desk so I can shave while watching a movie or something :D

I have an airsoft gun and some nerf guns around for spontaneous use when I get bored.

I've also ordered a dehumidifier because I was getting issues with things like condensation, a bit of mould, and other humidity-related issues.

This could be the focus of a new magazine couldn't it. Like Good Housekeeping but for NEETs. By the look of those "worst bedrooms on 4chan" videos I think there could be a demand for that!

My house is a mess

But the garden is nice

My computer setup is too empty feeling. I need to downsize it to cozymaxx

I'm reorganizing some of the furniture so i can use the space i have a bit better atm. I also need to get a new computer chair, my current one is garbage, the desk i built ended up being too tall, idk what i'll do about that, maybe i can compensate for the height if i do indeed get a new chair.

My computer setup is too empty feeling. I need to downsize it to cozymaxx

lol that's a cool word!

I definitely try to do it as best I can as it does help I think :)

Is yours nice? What challenges have you faced?

I need to get a new desk. This one is a state.

I'm also short on pillows because I accidentally melted the polyester on two of them in the tumble dryer. XD

I have a nice big mirror that I can place on my desk so I can shave while watching a movie or something :D

I have an airsoft gun and some nerf guns around for spontaneous use when I get bored.

I've also ordered a dehumidifier because I was getting issues with things like condensation, a bit of mould, and other humidity-related issues.

This could be the focus of a new magazine couldn't it. Like Good Housekeeping but for NEETs. By the look of those "worst bedrooms on 4chan" videos I think there could be a demand for that!
Mine's alright. It's just a space for my stuff. I'd like to put a couch in my computer room though so I can have a quick snooze without having to walk to my bedroom.