Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mainstream youtubers now covering the recent blackpilled GSS data.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

Not a fan of Sargon but his reach is huge.

Also, PSA:

I see too many incels posting about on the internet with this graph (the percentage of men and women between the ages of 18-30 who haven't had sex IN THE PAST YEAR):

Then there is this graph (the percentage of men between the ages of 18-30 who haven't had sex EVER):

The author conveniently never included females in the second graph (he didn't even include this graph in his article, posted it later on twitter ()) so you would focus on the first graph.

STOP FALLING INTO THIS TRAP.

Its only a matter of time..

I want the world to burn

It doesn't matter, they're just going to laugh at ugly males.

Everybody indirectly knows the blackpill is true but we're wrong when we say it

More Sub chad normies will then just get surgery.

Making the Cliff between ugly and gl even wider

The author conveniently never included females in the second graph (he didn't even include this graph in his article, posted it later on twitter
Someone should analyze the missing data. Could be really interesting for our cause.

I read tons of artivles now. It's as if they are trying hard to hide it from us.

Someone has to go to the source and extract the data:

I tried already, but my PC is crap and I am not familiar enough with those programs.

Last edited:
Someone should analyze the missing data. Could be really interesting for our cause.

I read tons of artivles now. It's as if they are trying hard to hide it from us.

Someone has to go to the source and extract the data:

I tried already, but my PC is crap and I am not familiar enough with those programs.
I’m going to try to do this tonight if possible.

JFL at this fat midget only cluing onto the blackpill in the year of our lord 2019

do u know how tall he is?
something insane like 5'2 pretty sure, I've only seen pics of him next to youtube politics ewhores. carl of mossad is a fucking turbo manlet, amazing he has 2 kids

something insane like 5'2 pretty sure, I've only seen pics of him next to youtube politics ewhores. carl of mossad is a fucking turbo manlet, amazing he has 2 kids
hes like 40 so makes sense tbh if he got married like 20years ago

I hope a war occurs soon.