Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mainstream Rap music IS Literally Gay!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-

My biggest cope are conspiracy theories tbh they are much more fun than watching chad and stacy youtube vlogs or some shit like that tbh.

Stacys like Gay Hip-Hop. Cope.

It's gonna be the next disco and people will listen for nostalgia only.
Stacys like Gay Hip-Hop. Cope.

Doesn't change what I said. Foids have always had shitty taste in music since day one. Hell they loved Disco and lot of those dudes packed serious fudge too

Everything goes to shit when it gets niggered.

Listen to the good stuff.

There are still good ''modern songs''

Here's some good shit yo...Also just so you know i agree with the whole modern being stupid and gay...

Modern rap music is shit and it's completely taken over the pop music industry. I remember back when you had decent variety in terms of genres on the radio and music channels, but now it's 100% blacked.

It's gonna be the next disco and people will listen for nostalgia only.

Doesn't change what I said. Foids have always had shitty taste in music since day one. Hell they loved Disco and lot of those dudes packed serious fudge too
Y.M.C.A song?

a lot of disco dudes were queers. blacks loved it, women loved and SO DID GAYS....hmmmmmm

Didn't Bruno Mars bring back Disco with that 24 Karat song?

Rap died in the mid 00s. It’s all just mumble crap now.

Idk rappers are always claiming that they’ve fucked my nonexistent bitch

Rap is peak degeneracy

"Do the homie"
Riley talks about saying no homo but forgets to say it the whole time some rapper is telling him to do the homie lol