Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mainland curries are fakecels

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
They can’t be incels unless they are severely retarded and deformed. Every curry can find a nice trad curry wife there:feelsEhh:, I would kill to have one but I have no connections there. However, mainland curries who at least have the access to internet and have their own phone with able to afford an apartment can easily able to get a wife, their parents only need a little connection. This also applies to sandniggers

I have also heard there is website to arrange marriagemax, mainland curries have it easy.

Ban all mainland curries and sands:feelsree:

[IMG alt="curryboy"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/60/60777.jpg?1707467541[/IMG]

curryboy

Officer​

★★★
JoinedJan 29, 2024Posts762

curryboy

Officer​

★★★
JoinedJan 29, 2024Posts763

Not all curries can get into arranged marriages. Especially if they're incredibly ugly with low income.

mainland curryniggers are white stacy only

Not all curries can get into arranged marriages. Especially if they're incredibly ugly with low income.
Iam not saying all, but the ones who are previledge like the users here

It’s true.
No, you don't the suffering and problems of mainland currycel. Probably you are in Western nations and you are enjoying the life in western country, but the situation of currycels in mainland are extremely brutal and pathetic, being incel in a third world country is extremely brutal.

Arrange marriage is a betabuxx whore rehabilitation program

No, you don't the suffering and problems of mainland currycel. Probably you are in Western nations and you are enjoying the life in western country, but the situation of currycels in mainland are extremely brutal and pathetic, being incel in a third world country is extremely brutal.
Iam in 1st world, I get treated by foid way worse. Mainland curries have it the best due to arrange marriage. I can at least cope with that being subhuman bro. In 1st world, it’s nothing

Arrange marriage is real marriage you just need connections
No man, it is one of the biggest scam in Curryland. It is an brutal betabuxx whore rehabilitation programs. Curryfoids with 40-50 body counts marry with currycel nice guy for her financial stability and support and then she cheates with chadpreet and when currycel nice guy objects it, currywhore file false complain on him

currywhores are decent i guess

Iam in 1st world, I get treated by foid way worse. Mainland curries have it the best due to arrange marriage. I can at least cope with that being subhuman bro. In 1st world, it’s nothing
Stfu you are privilege richfag enjoy the decent quality of life in 1st world, when we suffer in third hell hole. India is currently having California style wokeism with sub-saharan style quality of life

They can’t be incels unless they are severely retarded and deformed. Every curry can find a nice trad curry wife there:feelsEhh:, I would kill to have one but I have no connections there. However, mainland curries who at least have the access to internet and have their own phone with able to afford an apartment can easily able to get a wife, their parents only need a little connection. This also applies to sandniggers

I have also heard there is website to arrange marriagemax, mainland curries have it easy.

Nuke curry land now

No man, it is one of the biggest scam in Curryland. It is a brutal betabuxx whore rehabilitation programs. Curryfoids with 40-50 body counts marry with currycel nice guy for her financial stability and support and then she cheates with chadpreet and when currycel nice guy objects it, currywhore file false complain on him
I don’t think it happens often, if u had connections you can control her through family or even go far as to locking her up if you stay in curryland. It’s not about pure love honestly, it’s all about you give her security while she give her body to you. Later on, she may learn to love you or you can still be with her.

Stfu you are privilege richfag enjoy the decent quality of life in 1st world, when we suffer in third hell hole. India is currently having California style wokeism with sub-saharan style quality of life
I can agree to some extent imao.

1st world aint rich im in USA

Atleast it is not a shithole as India, however I kinda like some parts of south India ngl, got nice temple. Better than suffocating to death in Delhi

Atleast it is not a shithole as India, however I kinda like some parts of south India ngl, got nice temple. Better than suffocating to death in Delhi
at least in india all of u look the same and u dont get HEIGHTMOGGED or is there niggers

at least in india all of u look the same and u dont get HEIGHTMOGGED or is there niggers
I saw some blacks in India, they made the local men look like twinks ngl.I think he is from Sudan or something and 5’10++, usually Indians are 5’6++. East to height mog them ngl

their wivces

their wives are all some 3/10 obese pajeeta

their wivces

their wives are all some 3/10 obese pajeeta
Nah I’ve seen some decent lookin once with below their average looks, I think it’s 1st world previledge jfl. However, it’s Better than nothing.

I don’t think it happens often, if u had connections you can control her through family or even go far as to locking her up if you stay in curryland. It’s not about pure love honestly, it’s all about you give her security while she give her body to you. Later on, she may learn to love you or you can still be with her.
But there is no pure virgin and chaste girls is left in India for arrange marriage. Nearly all girls in arrange marriage are degenerate whores with high body counts. India is no longer traditionalist, India is heavily become degenerate due to western influence of globohomo. I live in India and i know it's ground reality more than you. Degeneracy is not only limited to metro cities only but it deeply ingrained in small town and village. I live in a small semi-urban town and here degeneracy is extremely high. Since you live in Western country, and you do not have the latest reality of India. You are assuming through the old lens where it was highly traditional

Can a mainland 5ft 2 balding curry janitor also get married?

Atleast you are having a high decency and high quality of life. But in curryland it is extremely worse, there is not having basic infrastructure. A homeless man in 1st world has more happiness and strong and high quality of life than a average middle class in third world shithole

But there is no pure virgin and chaste girls is left in India for arrange marriage. Nearly all girls in arrange marriage are degenerate whores with high body counts. India is no longer traditionalist, India is heavily become degenerate due to western influence of globohomo. I live in India and i know it's ground reality more than you. Degeneracy is not only limited to metro cities only but it deeply ingrained in small town and village. I live in a small semi-urban town and here degeneracy is extremely high. Since you live in Western country, and you do not have the latest reality of India. You are assuming through the old lens where it was highly traditional
Lot of things changed there ngl? I didn’t know. I’ve visited southern part of India like 5 years ago, I have also stayed in a semi urban area where Muslims are majority. I’ve only seen less degeneracy there, I think it’s only in metro cities where degeneracy is rampant. Not sure about that now, maybe you are right.

Atleast you are having a high decency and high quality of life. But in curryland it is extremely worse, there is not having basic infrastructure. A homeless man in 1st world has more happiness and strong and high quality of life than a average middle class in third world shithole
Cope middle class actually live a happy life in india.

Lot of things changed there ngl? I didn’t know. I’ve visited southern part of India like 5 years ago, I have also stayed in a semi urban area where Muslims are majority. I’ve only seen less degeneracy there, I think it’s only in metro cities where degeneracy is rampant. Not sure about that now, maybe you are right.
You don't how India is rapidly changed. Degeneracy is everywhere in India.

I am a mainland curry its broOtal out here, you from?