Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mainländer finally rose! There is the photo that proves. He and his fiancée.

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-

Just kidding! :feelsokman:

:ha..feels:
he's hoverhanding, highly doubt shes the bride in that case.

At first he tried this one but it did not work very well he lowered the standards a bit.

At first he tried this one but it did not work very well he lowered the standards a bit.

View attachment 104380
That’s one of the nicest looking foids I’ve ever seen on the internet. Too bad nobody has ever been able to find the source, I bet she has a IG full of pictures somewhere.

Implying I would hoverhand my own fiancée. I'm not that beta.

View attachment 104380
She's really gorgeous. I wish I could violently fuck that thick ass and spank her.

Inb4 everybody gets banned for foid worshiping.

View attachment 104380
Her face looks too childlike for me to find her sexually attractive. I'm not saying this due to societal conditioning/appeasing cucks - I'm 29 and regularly masturbate to pictures/videos of 17 and 18-year-old girls - but this girl looks too underdeveloped for me to find her sexually attractive.

So close yet so far

good luck getting banned for foid worshipping. Feels more like I am on r/cuckholdry than on incels.co

Damn.... This picture makes me wanna rope because I know I'll never have something like her in my life.
Nah, she looks like some self important cunt that would demand a huge upkeep to whatever foolish bastard happened to waste his time with her.

Foids belong in concentration camps, manufacturing waifus, and nowhere else.

I'm not saying this due to societal conditioning/appeasing cucks - I'm 29 and regularly masturbate to pictures/videos of 17 and 18-year-old girls
17 and 18 are over the age of consent, she obviously isn't. You won't get any good boy points for virtues here and feds won't show up at your door for stating the obvious, it's ok bro.

17 and 18 are over the age of consent, she obviously isn't. You won't get any good boy points for virtues here and feds won't show up at your door for stating the obvious, it's ok bro.

based

You creep, she's still a baby! @FACEandLMS

JUST LOL if you date a girl who has grown out of cartoon network.

Watching Dexter's Laboratory with your JB gf is life.

Her face looks too childlike for me to find her sexually attractive. I'm not saying this due to societal conditioning/appeasing cucks - I'm 29 and regularly masturbate to pictures/videos of 17 and 18-year-old girls - but this girl looks too underdeveloped for me to find her sexually attractive.
Lmao what? I'm the biggest loli hater on here but she is not underdeveloped. Her body is thick and that facial expression is boner inducing. I dont care if she was 12. If she let me smash I would. I would spank her ass red and cum all over it

The girl have a garbage zygos, even worse than mine.

That’s one of the nicest looking foids I’ve ever seen on the internet. Too bad nobody has ever been able to find the source, I bet she has a IG full of pictures somewhere.
[/QUOTE]
I wonder how many of @Mainländer 's own fingers he would bite off and eat to be with her. I estimate 3.

I wonder how many of @Mainländer 's own fingers he would bite off and eat to be with her. I estimate 3.
I'm against self-mutilation as a means to get, or raise your chances of getting, foids. That's why I'm also not a fan of plastic surgeries.

I wouldn't sacrifice being able to play the guitar for a foid tbh.

good luck getting banned for foid worshipping. Feels more like I am on r/cuckholdry than on incels.co
JUST LOL if you date a girl who has grown out of cartoon network.

Watching Dexter's Laboratory with your JB gf is life.
Make more videos FACE.
Nah, she looks like some self important cunt that would demand a huge upkeep to whatever foolish bastard happened to waste his time with her.

Foids belong in concentration camps, manufacturing waifus, and nowhere else.

I'm against self-mutilation as a means to get, or raise your chances of getting, foids. That's why I'm also not a fan of plastic surgeries.

I wouldn't sacrifice being able to play the guitar for a foid tbh.
Volcel confirmed.

Last edited: