Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion main differences between us and /r/foreveralone?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
so what are the main differences? first one off the top of my head is that no females are allowed here

so what are the main differences? first one off the top of my head is that no females are allowed here
There are practically no differences at this point. Soylets infiltrated this forum

there's barely any difference. They don't straight up call themselves incels because they likely buy into the bs that incels = terrorists

we dont have meme problems, they are like muh " i have a gf, i had a good life but i feel lonely :( :("

ah. may as well just go full circle then and head back
Nah, at least you can bully soylets here and say nigger as much as you want

Most of them aren't forever alone

Their Name is the only thing preventing them from being banned. :feelshaha:

forever alone doesnt hate women while I do

Allowing females is a huge one. Basically forces them to never talk about the blackpill since the blackpill exposes females as cold ruthless hypermagous women and talking about it would offend the foids.
They also have to adhere to strict normie policies of free speech, which means a lot of rage and hatred get bottled up that they cant talk about and you end up with only depressed and defeated sounding posts

Allowing females is a huge one. Basically forces them to never talk about the blackpill since the blackpill exposes females as cold ruthless hypermagous women and talking about it would offend the foids.
They also have to adhere to strict normie policies of free speech, which means a lot of rage and hatred get bottled up that they cant talk about and you end up with only depressed and defeated sounding posts
i see. thx

The world fear the incels because the world and its rulers fear the blackpill. If men realize that sex is a good that must be distributed in order to achieve some sorta of peace and functionality they won't cope. Most coping methods are mere coonsoming. That's what the Elite wants. Also, since men are willing to betabuxx foids who are the main consoomers of this society in order to have sex, the coonsomer circle will continue. That won't happen if sex is distributed like has always been intented.

The world fear the incels because the world and its rulers fear the blackpill. If men realize that sex is a good that must be distributed in order to achieve some sorta of peace and functionality they won't cope. Most coping methods are mere coonsoming. That's what the Elite wants. Also, since men are willing to betabuxx foids who are the main consoomers of this society in order to have sex, the coonsomer circle will continue. That won't happen if sex is distributed like has always been intented.
yea that makes sense