Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Main cause of suffering is “expectation”

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★
This is a raw idea (muh water) which could be elaborated by your contributions but I think we should expect nothing n everything

You will see:
Foids with nasty thugs
10 foids being fucked by one nigger
nice people laughed at
People u thought were below you are getting much ahead of u

You may have been told:
Pray to god n you will be good
Study n youll have your life guaranteed with a good job

You see that you yourself or someone close to you have become something/someone or doing sth u believed to be the worst thing a human can be/do
In sum life is all disillusionments n having your expectations shattered
So its better to expect nothing n everything

In some way yeah but even when you expect nothing, being wronged still hurts. Or just being insidiously reminded at every turn that you don't meet said expectations therefore being a lesser person in the eyes of others will hurt too

It's okay to have some basic expectations of life

'just have lower expectations bro'

In some way yeah but even when you expect nothing, being wronged still hurts. Or just being insidiously reminded at every turn that you don't meet said expectations therefore being a lesser person in the eyes of others will hurt too
I dont know how to remove that pain yet
I assume being indifferent/predicting that anything is possible will be helpful cuz you are prepared in advance
It will not be a trauma
I got blackpilled by a trauma in fact
Like receiving an unseen out of nowhere punch in the face cuz i wasnt prepared/had pre-expectations bout the world

It's okay to have some basic expectations of life
I had a different point
I meant it in general/when dealing with people/as an outlook
We all have so called schemata in our mind about what happens in a restaurant for example n no help for it

I dont know how to remove that pain yet
I assume being indifferent/predicting that anything is possible will be helpful cuz you are prepared in advance
It will not be a trauma
I got blackpilled by a trauma in fact
Like receiving an unseen out of nowhere punch in the face cuz i wasnt prepared/had pre-expectations bout the world
It's impossible to completely ignore other's feedback that's it. That's some zen master bullcrap. Real stoicism in that case would be acknowledging what happened and dealing with it without sugarcoating reality. It will hurt but will hurt much less if you kinda "master" (pompous word tbh) it.

I had a different point
I meant it in general/when dealing with people/as an outlook
We all have so called schemata in our mind about what happens in a restaurant for example n no help for it
I see

It's impossible to completely ignore other's feedback that's it. That's some zen master bullcrap. Real stoicism in that case would be acknowledging what happened and dealing with it without sugarcoating reality. It will hurt but will hurt much less if you kinda "master" (pompous word tbh) it.
Incel men get TogethER and buy MASSA @Master a new white Cadillac.

And it will actually make you less pathetic and schizo. Pretending to completely not care is tryhard as fuck and you'll expose yourself to mental breakdowns and shit

U see a monkey nigger with 3 white curvy foids (i will refrain from other nastier examples)
Wtf r u gonna do ? Nothing
So be ready for it by removing your expectation of not seeing niggers with white foids
Common sense tbh

And it will actually make you less pathetic and schizo. Pretending to completely not care is tryhard as fuck and you'll expose yourself to mental breakdowns and shit
If u keep on having your own expectations, life will fuck u up by tossing them inti the gutters while laughing at your face
You will see later what i actually mean

So be ready for it by removing your expectation of not seeing niggers with white foids
so is this thread just an attempt to promote unnatural miscegenation and nigger worship

If u keep on having your own expectations, life will fuck u up by tossing them inti the gutters while laughing at your face
You will see later what i actually mean
Get off your high horse kid you talk about being triggered in your own head by some nigger minding his own business on the street, i talk about being wronged or such, something that cuts deeper. I didn't say lowering expectations is bad, i obviously just expanded on your reasoning. Good luck having "no expectations" for things like elementary respect, etc.

Get off your high horse kid you talk about being triggered in your own head by some nigger minding his own business on the street, i talk about being wronged or such, something that cuts deeper. I didn't say lowering expectations is bad, i obviously just expanded on your reasoning. Good luck having "no expectations" for things like elementary respect, etc.
Kidcel=pedocel =over
Well yeah the nigger thing is my expectation
Another incel may expect not to see a curry with 10/10 russian but sees that (comes here to vent)
Another may be a manlet himself but see another manlet with 3 foids (i saw one but anyway…an unsupportable claim)
So the expectation may be diff from one to another

As a trucel youll never have respect from no one anyway thats not even one of my expectations
In fact it is when im respected that my expectation is shattered

Kidcel=pedocel =over
Brutal :feelscry:

As a trucel youll never have respect from no one anyway thats not even one of my expectations
Yeah but i can't believe that someone no matter how fucked up his predicaments are can be completely unfazed when he has to eat shit every single time you know. I'm just saying that trying to completely close off from your emotions/place in the world/how others relate to you etc can be counter-productive.

I'm just saying that trying to completely close off from your emotions/place in the world/how others relate to you etc can be counter-productive.
Tbh i don't even know about stoicism apart from the base concept but i think it agrees with me on this one

Desire indeed is the source of suffering, but suppression of desire is not a realistic solution for most people.

Brutal :feelscry:

Yeah but i can't believe that someone no matter how fucked up his predicaments are can be completely unfazed when he has to eat shit every single time you know. I'm just saying that trying to completely close off from your emotions/place in the world/how others relate to you etc can be counter-productive.
Thats an extreme case to completely close off n only for robocels
Having no expectations means just being mentally prepared (not in the redpilled sense but whitepilled maybe)
N if u do have your expectation shattered be ready to have a good laugh about it (as u know contrast/contradiction is believed to be a readon for laughter and the badis for most jokes….when u expect sth n something opposite happens, its a contrast n thus laughable)

Desire indeed is the source of suffering, but suppression of desire is not a realistic solution for most people.
I wouldnt call it suppression…this is what i tell myself “whatever u expected didnt happen or its counter happened most of the time…why keep firming hypotheses n expectations n having them destroyed by reality?”
When u expect sth n something opposite of it happens, then its better not to expect at all

Thats an extreme case to completely close off n only for robocels
Based robocels :feelsYall:
Having no expectations means just being mentally prepared (not in the redpilled sense but whitepilled maybe)
Well we're pretty much on the same page then. It's just that "no expectations" in itself sounds extreme to me and implies completely closing off, almost like some sort of hybrid (cause it's still psychological) hard skill rather than a soft skill. Definitely only for based robocels if they truly exist.

Based robocels :feelsYall:

Well we're pretty much on the same page then. It's just that "no expectations" in itself sounds extreme to me and implies completely closing off, almost like some sort of hybrid (cause it's still psychological) hard skill rather than a soft skill. Definitely only for based robocels if they truly exist.
I aspire to become a robocel…if im not one already

Maybe i put it badly but im just tired of having my expectations not met. So i thought its my own fault for having a expectation at all…life doesnt operate on my will/expectation. Just does its cucking shit on a daily basis. It makes sense to protect yourself by not letting it know that u expected sth so it cant piss on it