Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Main actor from Shang Chi: Ten Rings exposed as ricecel posting on asian incel subreddits LMAO

Who gives a fuck honestly. Everyone vents online. We Asian American men and black women especially, are some of the biggest shitposters online.

Obviously we ricecels have aznidentity, aznmasculinity, r/hapas, and so on...

Angry black foids are venting all over the internet.

We have every right to be angry. Black dudes behave like noodlewhores when non-black foids actually gives them a chance (not that foids actually want them).

Asian dudes are actually really tame and civilized given all of the bullshit we go through, especially in liberal shitholes. Foids (of all races) discriminating against us strongly and openly. Seeing WMAF couples everywhere. Society taking us as a joke... Bamboo ceiling. Discrimination in higher education. Etc...

And JFL at someone saying curries have it worst. I don't see indian foids dating outside of their race enmasse.

Who gives a crap about black women shitposting online? Tons of foids do that and it doesn't mean they have any legitimate issues.

No, black foids don't have any reason to be angry. They shit on their own men every chance they get and then some, and its well known that they bully or reject highinhib and hardworking black men. They elect to procreate with thugs, athletes and tyrones. During the timeframe where welfare initiatives were introduced and the drug crackdown began, black women were given the choice to either stand by their husbands or evict them in return for government assistance. You can guess what happened. 'Thug culture' and ghettos are a direct consequence of black women's actions. The manner in which many black men act are derived from foid behavior and optimized to attract them. Then there's the fact 70%+ of black women are obese or possess some other combination of problems that affect their SMV. Note that middle class black women that take care of themselves don't particularly have issues in the dating market. Its true black women have physical features that on average affect their SMV, but their placement in the hierarchy is largely self-inflicted.

I won't deny many delusional black males simp for other ethnic groups of women, but its not as if black women are exempt from this. The only reason they don't have the same preference for white males as other women is because they are acutely aware they are considered unattractive. So they basically cope with sour grapes - "Oh, its not that white men are unattracted to us, we aren't attracted to them". This is also why black women are statistically the group with the highest self-esteem (their coping derives from Dunning Krueger effect and cognitive dissonance, you can see other foids exhibit similar behavior when they accuse attractive men for being homosexual after being rejected). Note how when WM/BF marriages occur they have the lowest divorce rate of any interracial pairing. Black women are no different, they just lack opportunity similarly to Indian women. There was also that study that noted preferences for whites among each racial and gender group, and black women possessed a higher percentage than their male counterparts.

It was Black women that threw Black men under the bus.

It was Asian women that threw Asian men under the bus.

It was White women that threw everyone under the bus.

You have nothing in common with black foids.

Last edited:
its ugly males in general that are the most hated. What about BTS, would you say they're hated just because they're asian/korean/whatever?
You're right. Western agenda I should have said, Western agenda is still run by you-know-who and they hate asian men, dating back to when they were at war with them.

Luckily you're right that asia haven't been slouching with their come up, thus they have their own agenda they're pushing with the K-pop etc.

EVEN AS A WORLD FAMOUS MARVEL ACTOR,

You can never escape your genetics, or your internet history

Changcel as usual

I found it amusing that in the movie Awkwafinna's char was just a friend to the Changlite main char. He SHOULD SMV mog her but irl she's prob fucked 100s of white dudes while he rots alone posting on redpill subs

then you must be fucking blind
Where do you live? And I said enmasse. I do see Indian foids dating out here and there sometimes. But thats like 3-5 times a year in a place like the SF bay area/SIlicon Valley.

Thats about the same amount of white females I see dating out in a YEAR. Which is to say BARELY any.

You know how much noodlewhores I see a year dating outside of their race? Hundreds and hundreds maybe a thousand. Of course I'd see more if I actually went out more or worked in the restaurant industry.

Rofl. Average white man cucks millionaire chang actor?

More like the average low tier white male cucks millionaire chang actor.

Have you SEEN the smv of most of the white dudes that noodlewhores specifically choose?

Rofl. Average white man cucks millionaire chang actor?

More like the average low tier white male cucks millionaire chang actor.

Have you SEEN the smv of most of the white dudes that noodlewhores specifically choose?
Even more brutal jfl.

Henry Cavill Instantly Apologizes for Cringe-Worthy #MeToo Remarks​

The Mission: Impossible star came under fire for saying that he’s scared to approach women for fear of “being called a rapist or something” in light of the ongoing sexual misconduct reckoning.
This is so fucking dumb. Pitfalls of being a bluepilled chad i guess. If he was blackpilled he would know hes not in the same category as the incels Weinstein and Cosby. Thats why they got me- too'd. Theyre ugly and used status and power to get what foids think they shouldnt be able to get. Cavill wouldnt have that problem

I never knew when I was watching Kim's Convenience back in 2016 what he had previously done and what he would go on to do, kind of amazing NGL

2nd

The earlier role he's referencing is Paul Xie is the 2015 series "Blood and Water" which I never got a chance to see.

I used to watch some Chinese-Canadian soaps on OMNI so I'll take a look for it I guess.

Angry black foids are venting all over the internet.

We have every right to be angry. Black dudes behave like noodlewhores when non-black foids actually gives them a chance (not that foids actually want them).

Asian dudes are actually really tame and civilized given all of the bullshit we go through, especially in liberal shitholes. Foids (of all races) discriminating against us strongly and openly. Seeing WMAF couples everywhere. Society taking us as a joke... Bamboo ceiling. Discrimination in higher education. Etc...
Who gives a crap about black women shitposting online? Tons of foids do that and it doesn't mean they have any legitimate issues.

No, black foids don't have any reason to be angry. They shit on their own men every chance they get and then some, and its well known that they bully or reject highinhib and hardworking black men. They elect to procreate with thugs, athletes and tyrones. During the timeframe where welfare initiatives were introduced and the drug crackdown began, black women were given the choice to either stand by their husbands or evict them in return for government assistance. You can guess what happened. 'Thug culture' and ghettos are a direct consequence of black women's actions. The manner in which many black men act are derived from foid behavior and optimized to attract them. Then there's the fact 70%+ of black women are obese or possess some other combination of problems that affect their SMV. Note that middle class black women that take care of themselves don't particularly have issues in the dating market. Its true black women have physical features that on average affect their SMV, but their placement in the hierarchy is largely self-inflicted.
The only difference is, Asian men are demonized right out of the gate, while Black women as a double-protected class never face censure for the awful things they say and do.

Just when you thought the clown world couldn't honk any harder, a lead actor in a big screen film (MCU, no less) turns out to be posting on incel forums.

@gymletethnicel When it's giga over for a movie star changlite, what hope do we have. JFL
EVEN AS A WORLD FAMOUS MARVEL ACTOR,

You can never escape your genetics, or your internet history
In 2017, it was experimentally confirmed that an average White man would receive double the matches of an Asian male model. It can only have gotten worse since then.

I can't wait to watch Simu Liu's career crash and burn. His character in Shang Chi had no love interest and I bet no upcoming role of his will either.

Last edited:
Based anti-agecuck making the libs seethe.

The only difference is, Asian men are demonized right out of the gate, while Black women as a double-protected class never face censure for the awful things they say and do.

I didn't explicitly mention as such in my response, but yes.

My point was Starpoo apparently thought black women had some legitimate reason to be upset. They don't. Nor do they need anyone to defend them, given the absurd amount of deference given to them in public discourse. Their victimhood currency is only superseded by white women.