Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Magistrate (Judge) Rodney Higgins dates 23 year old court clerk

puanewb

puanewb

Greycel
In a place near my hometown, a Magistrate, of the name Rodney Higgins is dating his court clerk (23 years old)
iu

Now politicians are calling for his impeachment/removal of office, and spreading fear that she will "influence" him, but as we all know the real "influence" females have in men's life, has always been a steadfast one, women have not lost their grip over men since the dawn of times and furthermore, if you read between the lines, it's just simply, jealousy of his salary, jealousy of not getting her pussy (even though the guy is obviously a cuck), jealousy of her getting a say (read this to mean, His Honourable Cuckiness goes home, discusses the case he's heard and receives input from a liberal, youthful mind, and she says "oh no please don't do this") in low-level court-made law.

Just fucking LOL.

23 year olds are babies you inkwell!

"how is that paedo allowed to work ?

OMG, fuck males !"

seen the on the news and thought his pockets must be deep man or she just has a grandpa fetish sick fucking disturbing knowing this old guy is fucking someone young enough to be his granddaughter

Defending a sex-haver unironically lmao. Both sides are wrong and should be have their minecraft accounts terminated.

JBW theory proven yet again

Defending a sex-haver unironically lmao. Both sides are wrong and should be have their minecraft accounts terminated.
Yes, but the thing is, is that it's only a "outrage" to society because everyone is secretly blackpilled - that is my point - only autistic people like us want more "transparency" when it comes to the black pill and even advocate for eugenics. (I'm not saying this is a bad thing, it will probably be good, but it's just how far people will allow themselves to be selectively blackpilled is interesting, of course this case is one of the more striking to normies).

JBW theory proven yet again
Yeah probably, but also, I can probably bet you any amount of money a young version of this guy is probably physically attractive.

Yes, but the thing is, is that it's only a "outrage" to society because everyone is secretly blackpilled - that is my point - only autistic people like us want more "transparency" when it comes to the black pill and even advocate for eugenics. (I'm not saying this is a bad thing, it will probably be good, but it's just how far people will allow themselves to be selectively blackpilled is interesting, of course this case is one of the more striking to normies).

Yeah probably, but also, I can probably bet you any amount of money a young version of this guy is probably physically attractive.
Why u have the illuminati avi btw?

And this is the guy who judges you for being a pedo and puts you in jail?
oh the irony..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back