Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Magickmaxxing is your last chance

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Even if you dont get laid by it its a great cope and you can get good results with it and improve your life i will teach you in another posts how to get into deep trance and meditative state also i will teach informations that you cant find free anywhere i will teach you how to astralprojectmaxx and i will teach you an ultimate love spell with the help of few entities and spirits stay tuned:)

sounds like a quick way to invite a demon into your house.even something like a stupid ouija board is supposedly enough to invite a demon some times.

sounds like a quick way to invite a demon into your house.even something like a stupid ouija board is supposedly enough to invite a demon some times.
Yup i invited them into my life and my life is only improving im talking about high ranking kings not imps

What do you think brocel:feelsaww:
@Iranianoldcel

This:shock:

Yup i invited them into my life and my life is only improving im talking about high ranking kings not imps
you are absolutely crazy if you think a being who is fully focused on sin and sin alone,will want to help you as if they were not a thousand times worse then any human you have seen here on earth.

then hey,
you've made a friend:feelsautistic:
Even if you dont get laid by it its a great cope and you can get good results with it and improve your life i will teach you in another posts how to get into deep trance and meditative state also i will teach informations that you cant find free anywhere i will teach you how to astralprojectmaxx and i will teach you an ultimate love spell with the help of few entities and spirits stay tuned:)
how to start?
golden dawn?

you are absolutely crazy if you think a being who is fully focused on sin and sin alone,will want to help you as if they were not a thousand times worse then any human you have seen here on earth.
They are misunderstood Abrahamic religions demoized them yes they are not fully nice but they are not mindless evils nothing is fully black or white

then hey,
you've made a friend:feelsautistic:

how to start?
golden dawn?
Golden Dawn is cucked and their methods are disrespectful i will teach the proper way in future posta

They are misunderstood Abrahamic religions demoized them yes they are not fully nice but they are not mindless evils nothing is fully black or white
you have already fallen into their talk.wouldn't be surprised if you have already been possessed,but haven't realized it yet. they aren't misunderstood.christ has made it pretty clear that demons rejected him and that they are only after that which is sinful.you are not the first one who was given just a tiny bit of happiness,money,sex etc etc by a demon only to be completely destroyed later.you have taken the bait,and haven't realized it.

Necrophilia is last option to ascend

I summoned a succubus to try to ascend... She friendzoned me. :cryfeels: Then creepzoned me the moment she realised that I wasn't even Normie tear the moment she looked outside. :cryfeels::blackpill:

I summoned a succubus to try to ascend... She friendzoned me. :cryfeels: Then creepzoned me the moment she realised that I wasn't even Normie tear the moment she looked outside. :cryfeels::blackpill:
Succubis wont care about your look they dont have look standards

the easiest way to fix my life would be getting rich
do you have the elite's spirit cooking witchcraft to manifest like a million dollars on my bank account (I'm not even greedy, just don't want to have to rely on normies :feelsaww:)

You know what’s actually evil? Going bald at 26. Demons didn’t do that.

That was God.
the devil & demons are a representation of different aspects of the divine
if not then why does God create them and allow them to exist?
@Billowel

the easiest way to fix my life would be getting rich
do you have the elite's spirit cooking witchcraft to manifest like a million dollars on my bank account (I'm not even greedy, just don't want to have to rely on normies :feelsaww:)
They can open the gates for you and make opportunities for you but no they cant do impossibles they cant manifest millions of dollars over night but Mammon Lucifuge Rofocale and Bune are great for moneymaxxing

They can open the gates for you and make opportunities for you but no they cant do impossibles they cant manifest millions of dollars over night but Mammon Lucifuge Rofocale and Bune are great for moneymaxxing
Im mean they cant give you millions over one night

if demons exist then god exist and basically you are stupid for dooming yourself in a eternity of suffering for short meaningless gain

if demons exist then god exist and basically you are stupid for dooming yourself in a eternity of suffering for short meaningless gain
I argued with lot of people about this that as long as you dont worship demons and dont do curses your ok

Pray for Miss Thomas' eyes:

1 Low

1 Low1

1 lOW2

the devil & demons are a representation of different aspects of the divine
if not then why does God create them and allow them to exist?
@Billowel
you are very confused.by that logic god is both evil and good,left and right,tall and short,smart and dumb etc etc etc simply because he allows it to "exist".clearly that's impossible as anythingcan't be two opposites combined. demons are angels who have rejected god.they are literally in hell right now, and you think they are nice people?

No magick for your face

They are not “ focused on sin alone” the (((abrahamics))) slandered them relentlessly, which changed peoples beliefs about them from the old pagan gods to a more modern description. This caused them to pour some of there essence into a form based around this concept, as this was the form in which they where being called on.

They are not “ focused on sin alone” the (((abrahamics))) slandered them relentlessly, which changed peoples beliefs about them from the old pagan gods to a more modern description. This caused them to pour some of there essence into a form based around this concept, as this was the form in which they where being called on.
Exactly

you are very confused.by that logic god is both evil and good,left and right,tall and short,smart and dumb etc etc etc simply because he allows it to "exist".clearly that's impossible as anythingcan't be two opposites combined. demons are angels who have rejected god.they are literally in hell right now, and you think they are nice people?
God is not bound by a binary system in which we exist
that's why he/she/it can be everything at the same time
even worse, some say...
God's everything and nothing too!
I don't understand the last part tho
they are literally in hell
and where do you think hell comes from:feelshmm:

Last edited:
God is not bound by a binary system in which we exist
that's why he/she/it can be everything at the same time
even worse, some say...
God's everything and nothing too!
I don't understand the last part tho

and where do you think hell comes from:feelshmm:
i think you are very confused about what you are implying. god can't both exist and not exist,which is what you are implying.without god we can't even exist. by opposites i meant god can't both be something and not be something,because that means he is nothing(since nothing defines him or allows him to exist).this doesn't just apply to god but everything really.god is bound by the "binary system" we exist,because this system is necessary for existence itself.you can't say something both exists and doesn't,since that is illogical.

you should read something like the last supersition which deals with these topics and gives you a lot of lessons in a decent package without fluff or nonsense that often fills a lot of philosophy books as most philosophers are horrible writers and struggle putting with their concepts into words.also i am a horrible writer so sorry if something i say sounds strange or confusing

Same lol. I used to practice ceremonial magic as a cope.
I used to indulge in more conventional worship and traditional ceremonial customs to get in good graces of higher powers.

A lot of good that did me lol

I'm good, brah

Afraid of Jehovah's judgment? A simple spell by the name of "The Great Leveller" Can handle that nicely.

Sorcery

there is no point in talking to you,and what you are saying doesn't even make sense.no idea why zeus would ever do something in the devils name and never even get even a bit of recognition for his actions.froms gods who act very human like to people who act exactly like devils and do their bidding is quite the change.

from here on i won't reply to you more.

I bought a small baphometh statue and i can attest that magickmaxxing is the best way to attract wicca teen lolis