Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Magic: The Gathering is a good cope

Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★
When I was a kid I used to play Magic (I started playing it when I was around 11/12 yo with 8th edition), but when I grew up I stopped due to study and social anxiety. But I recently installed Magic Arena and having a lot of fun with it, playing with a nick and not in person it's more easy for me since other players can't see my face or tell me I suck at playing or something like that :feelsautistic:

I used to play with some friend's decks when I was in HS. Lost interest after that. Was good while it lasted.

Never played it before tbh, not my type of game.

don't you need friends to play that? I never played dnd for that reason either

i never played but my buddy is the vice president of the magic club at my school

don't you need friends to play that? I never played dnd for that reason either
Same here for dnd. However at the start I played Magic with some friends I had indeed, but when I lost touch with them the only way to play was to go to some game place and I was too beta to play with strangers who could judge my ability at the game in my presence.

Im a yugioh coper tbh

ngl i have seen chads playing this. stay with yugioh its more incel

I played the Pokémon TCG as a kid