Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MAGA BOOMER Cuckservatives should realize that they have already lost

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Someone needs to ZOGpill them. If they weren't retarded they would want a dictatorship, not democracy. Every 4 years the Jews let either Isreal 1(democrat) or Isreal 2(republican) win to make retards think that they have a say in anything. Even, though, they prefer isreal 1, they need isreal 2 to make it look like they don't have control anything, and it doesn't really doesn't matter. Trump can't ban abortion, LGBT etc. mass immigration(both legal and illegal)

it's all upto individual States. Also trump wasn't really a conservative, in his younger days. Except in his hatred for Mexicans. So these elections don't really do shit. If these retarded boomers were smart they would take their guns out and try to attempt to overthrow ZOG or do something similar to the Palestnian intifada. Instead, they keep their guns inside and would rather whine on the internet and wait for some imaginary day when the "MOZLIMS" take over so they can fight lol. There are barely any Arabs in the U.S. and unlike, Palestinians they have guns. So at least attempt to do something for fucks sake.

You lost control of your country a long time ago. Do something now, or the U.S will be 25% white by 2040. It's already too late tbh, the difference between the races in America isn't like it used to be. So many are mixed today.

Last edited:
@DarkStarDown
@DonezoTheClown
@bcroger
@Made in Heaven

@lazy_gamer_423

comradespiderman29

Arabs have always fought, even the Palestinians throw stones at least. What do MAGA boomers do other then whine, on the internet? If Palestinians had Guns like Americans, Isreal would have lost by now. What a waste lol

They just need something to fight about-an identity

They just need something to fight about-an identity
These controlled opposition cucks are hypocrites. What all of them want is for the white race in America, not to die out. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with wanting to preserve your race, If I was white I wouldn't want shitskin Mexicans immigrating too. But I hate how they act like saints.

because, they're controlled opposition cucks they like to use dog whistles, and won't say what they really mean out loud. I have seen these types among "traditional catholic"spaces too, here are some:

" I'm not against immigration, I'm only Against illegal immigrants"- I don't like shitskins coming into my country, I wouldn't mind if they were Scandinavians tho, I just don't like shitskins.

"THERE ARE SO MANY MOZLIMS IN PARIS!"- Way to many Arabs, but trads/cucksersvatives like to say MOZLIM" Instead, of Arab.

They should just shut the fuck up and do something similar to the intifada already. I'm tired of seeing them complain online, they're just a bunch of cowards, even with all those guns. They need to give their guns to someone else(Europeans)

won't work anyway because they're retard direction-brained fags
Which is why they don't deserve those guns. They need to give it to right wing Europeans.

Wear flannel shirts, grow a shitty beard, and type your political opinions online and larp with guns but never use them
Except in the shooting range. Because, the "MOZLIMS" are going to take over any day now.

Trump is still better than biden. Even if there is no difference between the 2 in the end I would rather have a president that doesn't constantly talk about loving illegal shitskins along with loving faggots

Trump is still better than biden. Even if there is no difference between the 2 in the end I would rather have a president that doesn't constantly talk about loving illegal shitskins along with loving faggots
It's still not going to make much of a difference. These controlled opposition cucks are all useless. They just deleay the inevitable.

It's still not going to make much of a difference. These controlled opposition cucks are all useless. They just deleay the inevitable.
true but still, it would be worse giving Biden another 4 years to be a fucking dumbass on the global stage. Trump can do more good than biden. But yeah it is just Red Jew VS Blue Jew

true but still, it would be worse giving Biden another 4 years to be a fucking dumbass on the global stage. Trump can do more good than biden. But yeah it is just Red Jew VS Blue Jew
I'm not saying Don't vote for Trump. Sure, he is better. But it's all the same and if you don't do anything now, you're fucked.

America is already 40% white

The whole idea of MAGA boomers, Qtards etc. is that Trump will drain the swamp, initiate the storm, release the kraken, etc., and everything will go back to normal. like most boomers, they believe that our society + government is fundamentally good and modernity is just an aberration

They drive themselves crazy trying to pretend that everything is sane

They can't accept that everything is not alright, not everything makes sense and our world is sometimes a hateful place

Last edited:
MAGAtards believe that Trump will solve America's problems and Make America Great Again

IRL the only realistic final solution is total kike death and univERsal shoa

The boomers have been brainwashed by the TV since they were children, so they just listen to whatever it says. They also have accepted Jewish propaganda of America since then too. So they'll never save the country they destroyed

They all love their mixed race mutt grand kids

They're better off veering into extremist rightwing politics wholesale and committing to accelerationism to cause the balkanization of the US.

I don't like Trump, but he is better on immigration than Biden.

America is already 40% white
Stats?
Someone needs to ZOGpill them. If they weren't retarded they would want a dictatorship, not democracy. Every 4 years the Jews let either Isreal 1(democrat) or Isreal 2(republican) win to make retards think that they have a say in anything. Even, though, they prefer isreal 1, they need isreal 2 to make it look like they don't have control anything, and it doesn't really doesn't matter. Trump can't ban abortion, LGBT etc. mass immigration(both legal and illegal)

it's all upto individual States. Also trump wasn't really a conservative, in his younger days. Except in his hatred for Mexicans. So these elections don't really do shit. If these retarded boomers were smart they would take their guns out and try to attempt to overthrow ZOG or do something similar to the Palestnian intifada. Instead, they keep their guns inside and would rather whine on the internet and wait for some imaginary day when the "MOZLIMS" take over so they can fight lol. There are barely any Arabs in the U.S. and unlike, Palestinians they have guns. So at least attempt to do something for fucks sake.

You lost control of your country a long time ago. Do something now, or the U.S will be 25% white by 2040. It's already too late tbh, the difference between the races in America isn't like it used to be. So many are mixed today.
It’s because they were led to believe in the whole Holohoax & thus will have unyielding sympathy for Israel. Not to mention, they reaped the benefits of things such as the sexual revolution, NAFTA, etc which ofc the Jews pushed onto us. As such, they are complacent & simply don’t care.

Stats?

It’s because they were led to believe in the whole Holohoax & thus will have unyielding sympathy for Israel. Not to mention, they reaped the benefits of things such as the sexual revolution, NAFTA, etc which ofc the Jews pushed onto us. As such, they are complacent & simply don’t care.
The main thing is a Lot of them tend to be evangelicals or belong to pro isreal churches. These retards believe that you need to help Isreal build the third temple. Because, According to revelations in the New testament, the temple needs to be rebuilt for the second coming of Christ, but it also says that when that happens the Anti christ will arrive, but they(boomers), Don't care because, they believe In The rapture, which is something us Catholics don't believe in, where all believers will be taken into Heaven before the arrival of the anti christ.

Also to build the temple you need to sacrifice 4 red heifers(there shouldn't be a single white hair) and some retard in Texas had them, and sold to some rabbis who just happened to pass by. They have been searching for these red heifers for 2 thousand years. They are currently kept in some secret location, so Hamas or Hezbollah don't target them, and they will sacrifice them before, they're 3 years old.

He is better, but it's just delaying the inevitable. Americans have guns a mass uprising will be much harder to control as well. It's now or never @DarkStarDown

The boomers have been brainwashed by the TV since they were children, so they just listen to whatever it says. They also have accepted Jewish propaganda of America since then too. So they'll never save the country they destroyed
Which is why it's up to millennials. Bring out the guns

Any policy he tries to install will just get vetoed even by other Republicans. I prefer Biden since he'll ban Tiktok and could probably be pressured into banning other abominable apps, while Top Re Trump bends over for the Chinktok.

Any policy he tries to install will just get vetoed even by other Republicans. I prefer Biden since he'll ban Tiktok and could probably be pressured into banning other abominable apps, while Top Re Trump bends over for the Chinktok.
Interesting. You said prefer. Will you vote for Biden this November or do you plan on sitting out?

Lmao. Vote for Trump.

I notice these faggots seem to think just owning a gun makes them invincible as if someone can't shoot them in the back or while their driving.

I notice these faggots seem to think just owning a gun makes them invincible as if someone can't shoot them in the back or while their driving.
Lmao. Yeah