Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mafia "Definitive edition" Is Shit

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I don't understand the appeal of this game & all it's praises. It's just a Mafia 3 reskin & a downgrade compared to The Original Mafia (Minus the melee combat) The gunplay & mission design is an abomination, you can't even roll while shooting while you could in the original Mafia. The story & voice acting is far worse compared to The Original Mafia as well. Paulie is whining & annoying in the "Definitive edition" While Sarah is an annoying bitchy cunt.

The only good thing about it is the graphics lmao.

I played it earlier this year kek. It doesn't replace the original but honestly i liked it, it really wasn't that bad.

ngl the games dont seem even half as fun as the peak gta trilogy

Original is too boring with it's slow driving. If i wanted to drive that slow and obey the law i would become a normie wagecuck. New version is better with it's pacing but they ruined the main character now he is a confident chad instead cautious and calculating guy that just happen to be there and trying to adapt to the situation.

Original is too boring with it's slow driving. If i wanted to drive that slow and obey the law i would become a normie wagecuck. New version is better with it's pacing but they ruined the main character now he is a confident chad instead cautious and calculating guy that just happen to be there and trying to adapt to the situation.
To each his own but I much prefer the original.

To each his own but I much prefer the original.
typically remakes are an easy way to squeeze a few bucks out of hardcore fans or to refresh the title making it seem new to grab new players. big reason i never bother

typically remakes are an easy way to squeeze a few bucks out of hardcore fans or to refresh the title making it seem new to grab new players. big reason i never bother
Remakes aren't even needed most of the time.

I played it earlier this year kek. It doesn't replace the original but honestly i liked it, it really wasn't that bad.
I played it 4 years ago when it released in late 2020 and i played the cracked version ran at lik 20 to 30 fps jfl on my old ryzen 2200 pc. I liked it though and i never played the original.

I played it 4 years ago when it released in late 2020 and i played the cracked version ran at lik 20 to 30 fps jfl on my old ryzen 2200 pc. I liked it though and i never played the original.
Mafiadefinitiveedition yH1gNIkyYn
i remember droping my framerate constantly on my oldgpu way back in 2020
Mafiadefinitiveedition LyHpsh6B2i
those obstacles for invisible walls looked really dumb what is this harry potter?