Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Märzen-Style German Beer.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
IMG 8846

Obviously, I know it’s not authentic German Märzen style beer, but it still tastes good & gives a good ideal as to what the actual thing is like.

Always wanted to travel to Germany since i’ve always admired the culture, history, and beverages, shame to see what’s befallen it.

@trognarukk @Izayacel @Friezacel @TheGrayWolf

Wow nice saar, plzz give review on your utoob channel

View attachment 1229258

Obviously, I know it’s not authentic German Märzen style beer, but it still tastes good & gives a good ideal as to what the actual thing is like.

Always wanted to travel to Germany since i’ve always admired the culture, history, and beverages, shame to see what’s befallen it.

You should get ahold of a beer brewed with the "Reinheitsgebot"

View attachment 1229258

Nice!

Drink some schwarbier bro , its stronger somewhat "