Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Made more incel "military" png patches

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Sized with a empty white space so you can use it on apps like Discord. Don't recommend the ones with SS emblem as they are ban baits tho.

Incelwaffen

Incel Death Squad 1

Incel Death Squad 2

Incels could do democratic and friendly patrols around the UN buildings to highlight
the discrimination unattractive men face against women.

Can you link the previous thread?

this is wholesome 100 chungus for the hecking boogalo that will surely happen any day where the evil federinos finally see what happens when oppressed larp mongolcels rise up

Sized with a empty white space so you can use it on apps like Discord. Don't recommend the ones with SS emblem as they are ban baits tho.

Incelwaffen

View attachment 1145779

Incel Death Squad 1

View attachment 1145780

Incel Death Squad 2

View attachment 1145781
You keep talking about how you want incels to gain political power and take over the world but you never take action irl. If you really want to make a change, join Darth Aurelius or create your own incel organization.

You keep talking about how you want incels to gain political power and take over the world but you never take action irl. If you really want to make a change, join Darth Aurelius or create your own incel organization.
I live in a place where this sort of thing will get you sent to be reeducated. My way of helping is being a edgelord, and therefore attracting more and more attention from the media, accelerating gender war in the west and inevitably, the east will follow due to similar conditions. Hell, Korea is having a gender war rn

I live in a place where this sort of thing will get you sent to be reeducated. My way of helping is being a edgelord, and therefore attracting more and more attention from the media, accelerating gender war in the west and inevitably, the east will follow due to similar conditions. Hell, Korea is having a gender war rn
Will you be sent to prison for preaching the Blackpill?

Will you be sent to prison for preaching the Blackpill?
If you disruptthe society yes.

Plus they can look up incels and say I work for an extremist organization

new patch and flag

Cool. I aught to have one of these printed.

I like the second one but with black and grey camo

Based, might get a denim jacket to put them on if I can figure out how to make my own patches.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back