Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @Made in Heaven when you tell him...

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
...that he is not white and he starts writing an essay about why you're wrong with cherry picked pictures as his "proof".

View: https://youtu.be/rCSkb37c5cg

@Broly @Startheon @JoeBruhcel

He's an American in denial.

9276180a5a9914fb59b0ef6f7a408c8d

And for some reason I was not tagged on this

He hates Britbongs and all other Commonwealth faggots, including "Canadians".
"America" is named after a guy who didn't discover shit. Canada has a far more legitimate name (that doesn't need quotation marks).

"America" is named after a guy who didn't discover shit. Canada has a far more legitimate name (that doesn't need quotation marks).
Isn't "Canada" originally the name of a Native American tribe or village?

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03

Isn't "Canada" originally the name of a Native American tribe or village?

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03
Canada = Canada
"America" = any place in the Americas or the US

Ergo Canada wins in this regard

Canada = Canada
"America" = any place in the Americas or the US

Ergo Canada wins in this regard
The United States are still the United States because we are a federation in which the states have equal power to our national government.

The best part is that he's not even Turk. He's an iraqi, who are arabs. He has to larp as turk in order to larp as white. Which means his white larp is a larp squared
:lul::lul::lul:

The United States are still the United States because we are a federation in which the states have equal power to our national government.
Mexico goes officially by "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" so you actually have two "United States".

Turkey is europe:owo:

I can hear him typing

He's too race-obsessed jfl.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:@Made in Heaven stop hiding turkboi

balkan faggots seething hard rn

...that he is not white and he starts writing an essay about why you're wrong with cherry picked pictures as his "proof".

View: https://youtu.be/rCSkb37c5cg

@Broly @Startheon @JoeBruhcel

White =/= European

Chechnyans are racially non-European, and genetically are closer to Iranians and Armenians, yet these people are whiter than Italians.

Chechnya muslims

Also, what does cherry picking have anything to do with individual cases? I have never claimed Turks or Iraqis are white, I've only said there are white Turks and white Iraqis, so why are you so assblasted you resort to putting words into my mouth?
The best part is that he's not even Turk. He's an iraqi, who are arabs. He has to larp as turk in order to larp as white. Which means his white larp is a larp squared
Isn't it pathetic that you have to resoirt to multiple lies on an incel forum about someone you haven't ever met just to cope with your poop-colored skin? My family ARE Turks, we just are from Iraq. Iraq is not just Arabs, ignorant dumbass, there are Kurds, Iranians, and Turks. Even then, Mesopetamian Arabs & Levantine Arabs aren't the same as Peninsula Arabs in terms of appeatance.

Iuhiuhioj
Blondepalestiniangirls
Marsharab2
4996388 meryem uzerli wallpapers

And never have I larped as European, you're just a schitzo who thinks anyone with pink skin has to be European.
Anatolians = Caucasion

Caucasion =/= European

Never made this claim.

He’s half Turk half Iraqi I think
No, I am Turk from Iraq.