Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made another map

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
IMG 5535

I’m enjoying this cope. It’s really fun.

Lefrenchcel should be dictator, there should be no alcohol, state religion should be Christianity and state language shall be English and German yo

Lefrenchcel should be dictator, there should be no alcohol, state religion should be Christianity and state language shall be English and German
My fault. I like fat link tho. He’s a cool guy

Lefrenchcel should be dictator, there should be no alcohol, state religion should be Christianity and state language shall be English and German yo
State language should be English and Tamil, state religion should be Hinduism

How can I get a job in Saint Eggman's?

How can I get a job in Saint Eggman's?
Inceldia in regards to economics would function like German in the 1940s mixed with Maoist china. Most jobs would be high paying factory work

Inceldia in regards to economics would function like German in the 1940s mixed with Maoist china. Most jobs would be high paying factory work
Wow, that's good. Male jobs, I'm taking the airplane tomorrow

The UN should consider this map as a way to resolve the Palestine question tbhngl :feelsjuice: