Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Made a whore and her kid get a taxi instead of the bus.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Was coming home from the shop with food for dinner and decided to get the bus since it was cold, at the bus stop was some foid and her half niglet daughter and I sat down, she did that thing where she checks her bag and moved it to the other side then scooted over right to the other side.

Bus was taking a long time so we were the a while and then kept looking at me while on the phone to her friend looking nervous, her kid tried to run around near where I was but she jumped up and dragged her back and started saying to her friend I don't feel comfortable I'm gonna get a cab while staring at me holding her kid then the Uber pulled up and she half ran to it.

I didn't say a word to her or barely looked, just an Incel waiting for a bus :cryfeels:

cuck moment. You have should've said something so heinous and evil that she should have thought twice before messing with you.

What a disappointment.

Nigga I just stood there and she despised me standing there so much she got a cab, it was dark too :feelshaha:
You have should've said something so heinous and evil that she should have thought twice before messing with you.

Also the way you phrased your thread, it implies that you were somehow hurt in the process of her being scared of you.

cuck moment. You have should've said something so heinous and evil that she should have thought twice before messing with you.

What a disappointment.
Low IQ. That's an ideal recipe for getting your head bashed in (or worse) by either the police or some white knight passerby.

Still a better option than sexual harassment or god knows rape accusations as they usually do.:feelswhat:

Low IQ. That's an ideal recipe for getting your head bashed in (or worse) by either the police or some white knight passerby.
yeah that could happen, but from what i gathered from his thread that it was a desolated bus stop where no one was around. Don't think the foid could hurt him but yeah she can falsely accuse him of anything and legally fuck him up.

yeah that could happen, but from what i gathered it was a lonely desolated bus stop where no one was around. Don't think the foid could hurt him but yeah she can falsely accuse and legally fuck him up.

18807 1
"made a whore and her kid get a taxi instead of a bus"

What a disappointment.
The niglet probably shit the taxi

joker origin story :society:

I didn't say a word to her or barely looked, just an Incel waiting for a bus
Guess im lucky. As a low tier normie I just get ignored everywhere by everyone and thts it

Sounds like racial profiling

next time grunt and make other weird noises and smile at her like a mad man and say stuff like nice wheather we are having? Is that your kid? Wheres the dad?

BASED as FUCK!!!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: If I was a soy faggot, I'd gift you reddit gold, kek. :feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Thought this was going to be some gigabased thread but it's just ropefuel.

Nah fuck it. Still based.

she probably thought u were a sex offender :fuk:

What race was the mom?.

Your presence Alone did this?

I Need that Power , NOW !

@rope2cope