Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Made a tinder:location set to curryland

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
As a curry living in the west, i wonder how i fare in my homeland. I got 0 matches in the west so this could be potential suicidefuel knowing I have no chance in my country of origin.

Curry foids are among the most entitled and bitchy. They probably masturbate to pictures of white chad every single night.

You have no hope.

Curry foids are among the most entitled and bitchy. They probably masturbate to pictures of white chad every single night.

You have no hope.
Yeah, in a poll regarding which groups of women found themselves the most attractive, 90% of Indian women rated themselves as attractive when the average was 50 or 60

Yeah, in a poll regarding which groups of women found themselves the most attractive, 90% of Indian women rated themselves as attractive when the average was 50 or 60

I'm not surprised. Iv seen it firsthand.

Theres a curryfoid in one of my classes who acts like a bitch to everyone but this white Chadlite shes lusting after. They're probably the most bitchy of women out there.

We live in a globalized world, curry foids only think about white Chads, just like most ethnic bitches.

Even with a catfish account you won't have a single match I once tried with a picture of some good looking dude from lookism.net but dint had a single match nor like from curryfoids living in curryland.Please keep me updated though.

As a curry living in the west, i wonder how i fare in my homeland. I got 0 matches in the west so this could be potential suicidefuel knowing I have no chance in my country of origin.
In your Homeland your face is like a drop of water in the sea.

This is my guess, anyway.

Give it 5-10 years, curryfoids will be as bad as noodlefoids are now.

You have no hope.
Fuck curry foids tbh. Pajeet should rape them (In mincraft)
I'm not surprised. Iv seen it firsthand.

Theres a curryfoid in one of my classes who acts like a bitch to everyone but this white Chadlite shes lusting after. They're probably the most bitchy of women out there.

I heard a bunch of curry foids in my class giggaling about chad they used to see in primary school

You have no hope.
Even the fat ones. Foids are fucking stupid.

So what happened OP?

Holy shit

I heard a bunch of curry foids in my class giggaling about chad they used to see in primary school

If you're Chad then foids will still feel a flutter in their heart whenever they think about you, even years later.

Isn't the tinder location feature fucked?? It shows the little airplane icon on your profile now so they know you are not local. Try badoo

Do you know what the first A in AWALT stands for?

inb4 op ascends

inb4 op ascends
Currycels can't ascend. Women are repulsive towards them unless they are a real 9/10 and they dont look curry. That's like 1 out of 300.000 curries.

Currycels can't ascend. Women are repulsive towards them unless they are a real 9/10 and they dont look curry. That's like 1 out of 300.000 curries.
explain indias birth rate then

LOL, European Stacies would mog the avarage curry foid to hell

Profile been up for 10 hours. Not a single like thusfar. Suifuel
Try again when you look like this
Unnamed 2

Its over for me definitely.

Curryland is far more brutal than the west. Curry foids are ugly entitled whores.
explain indias birth rate then

Good point. Curries breed like rabbits due to low social economic conditions. Quite simple really, lower the chances of survival of offspring, the more offspring humans tend to have. Its a survival mechanism that was probably evolved during harsh times in our ancestral times.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better, I am white (of Northern European ancestry) and did not receive a single match in multiple Indian cities when I tried my luck in different parts of the world a few years ago. Currywhores seem really picky compared to Southeast Asian women despite being uglier.

If it makes you feel any better, I am white (of Northern European ancestry) and did not receive a single match in multiple Indian cities when I tried my luck in different parts of the world a few years ago.
I have no chance then cos supposedly indian foids worship white skin which is euphemism for chad

Profile been up for 10 hours. Not a single like thusfar. Suifuel
I could see this coming from a mile away sorry to tell you OP but unless you are at least a 7/10 you won't succeed anywhere on Tinder.

I could see this coming from a mile away sorry to tell you OP but unless you are at least a 7/10 you won't succeed anywhere on Tinder.
TBH I needed that, my curry parents suggested I could ascend in India but I think they meant as a betabuxxer.

TBH I needed that, my curry parents suggested I could ascend in India but I think they meant as a betabuxxer.
For curries it's arrangemarriagemaxxing or nothing

TBH I needed that, my curry parents suggested I could ascend in India but I think they meant as a betabuxxer. Or being used for citizenship in the west.
For curries it's arriangemaxxing or nothing
A curry foid my mom knew suggested to her to marry me and she was disgusted at the idea despite being my looksmatch

I would get rejected on Tinder even if I set my location to Antarctica