Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

made a punk rock band to get girls and some old man made fun of me.

I

incel20

Officer
★★★
spent the past 4 months making a band to get some girls, cause normies said I need hobbies, etc. I made a band and called it "I Cry into My Anime Pillow." at our debut after several months of practice at a college bar we came dressed up in black leather and face paint. I started my first song called "It's over." the audience was laughing but later started dancing to the tunes as it reminded them of old 2000s bands and made them feel nostalgic. some girls came up to me after the first part of the set, during the break, and asked to dance on stage. I told them they were whores but they still came on stage. one 60 year old guy in the bar full of 20 year olds on a friday night, told me to listen to him about important music industry advice. he took me into the bathroom and called me an emo phaggot. he said back in his day they had the beatles and elvis which would put my stupid band to shame. I cried and he kept laughing then started peeing on the floor. my bandmates came to cheer me up but i was so saddened i started cutting myself and didn't return to the stage. they couldn't play without me so they canceled the rest of the set lit the building on fire in anger. 21 people died

great read, would recommend. would have an anime pillow but father would probably call me a faggot

great read, would recommend. would have an anime pillow but father would probably call me a faggot
have sex with a gay and tell your father you didn't enjoy it.
then get your pillow

Ms Steaks you made...

Band name should have been.

Pillow silencer.

Fece paint. Fucking kiss icp?

Go into bathroom with old guy. Emofag!

Crying about jews being better music.

how long did it take you to make up then type this out? an hour? you wasted an hour of your life bein retarded. you will never get that time back retard. you could be doin somethin else. even jackin off to lolicon is more productive than this shit bc at least you got your nut. but no, you wanted alerts.

heres 1 alert OP now fuck off.

could of shoved a drum stick up the old codgers ass lay the boot into the sobbing fuckers ribs then whent out into the bar and fucked everything in sight then torched the place and blame it on a feminist win win situation

Another day in Isla Vista.

You should've told the boomer to shut the fuck up and mind his own business.

This has to be the biggest larp on incels.co

No way that fucking happened OP, unless you have definitive proof

Girls came up to you to dance and you called them whores? :feelshaha::feelskek:

Okay, it's obvious that this is a joke and not serious, but honestly, you could have made it more accurate. You obviously don't know punk rock and overall music history (and general knowledge) very well so there are a lot of incongruences that are very distracting and don't allow us to enjoy the joke.