Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Made a friend at work

B

bcroger

Major
This Chad got a job at our work place recently. I talk to him from time to time every now and then. He the only other male my age at work. The rest are obese, ugly, foids.

Don't turn u back on Chad and have one eye open watching he doesn't stab u in back

People nowadays call every acquaintance a friend

True. At least I talk to someone now.
Chads are sometimes nicer than normies, They get to take theyre frustrations out on sweet pussy yet normies have to fight for it, So Chad doesnt have much to be upset about tbh.

Chads are sometimes nicer than normies, They get to take theyre frustrations out on sweet pussy yet normies have to fight for it, So Chad doesnt have much to be upset about tbh.
Well, I am the only other man in his age group. We are both in our 20s. Most of the rest of the people there are disgusting, obese, sub human, foids and older men (like 35+)

He has no real choice but to interact with me for fellowship.

This Chad got a job at our work place recently. I talk to him from time to time every now and then. He the only other male my age at work. The rest are obese, ugly, foids.
He is probably talking shit about you

Well, I am the only other man in his age group. We are both in our 20s. Most of the rest of the people there are disgusting, obese, sub human, foids and older men (like 35+)

Sub human foids and subhuman older men? What does that make you then, Are you not a subhuman too?

Sub human foids and subhuman older men? What does that make you then, Are you not a subhuman too?
At least i'm not a fat , obese, fuck.

But yes, objectively I am better looking than some obese, disgusting, slob.

I used to see everyone who was even slightly friendly to me as a friend because i had no actual friends. Won't make that mistake again.
Well, I am the only other man in his age group at work. We are both in our 20s. Most of the rest of the people there are disgusting, obese, sub human, foids and older men (like 35+)

subhumans and you're mogged less correct?
I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black, native American and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Hell, even the white ones are mostly obese.

Yet almost everyone of these pigs have boyfriends, wives (there is an obese, lesbian, bald black lady at work) or husbands.
Its no fair that the ugliest and fattest foids on planet earth can get a boyfriend/husband but the average 6/10 man can't even get a Tinder date

Just bloatmaxx theory

I used to live in the exact same region as you, and everyone past the age of 25 was morbidly obese.
I got to move out of the Dallas area and into a wealthy suburb. Niggers and Mexicans everywhere here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back