Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made a foid suicidal

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
I lied abt having a gf and the class believed me
I did this so they wouldnt bully me

Now shes a virgin and complains some chad doesnt want her.

And her foid friends comfort her by saying "dw greggy had a gf". Suggestig i was a ugly manlet :feelsUgh:

Me "having a gf" made her feel like utter shit and im proud of it.

schoolchildren.is

How old are you?

kindergarten tales

What country you in boyo

What are you talking about?

What? So you're imaginary girlfriend has imaginary friends?

Good make her suffer

I lied abt having a gf and the class believed me
I did this so they wouldnt bully me
Where the fuck you live?
Now shes a virgin and complains some chad doesnt want her.

And her foid friends comfort her by saying "dw greggy had a gf". Suggestig i was a ugly manlet :feelsUgh:
You could get a girlfriend. This is your chance.
You don't belong here. This might sound arrogant, but you will not get any value from this site. Go live your life. You have only one youth don't fuck it over.

Where the fuck you live?
croatia
You could get a girlfriend. This is your chance.
how , tried many times and failed
You don't belong here. This might sound arrogant, but you will not get any value from this site. Go live your life. You have only one youth don't fuck it over.
yes i do. it was fucked up since i was 15, why even bother trying at 19, my only friends that i had left me for no reason and abandoned me

Last edited:
I've made a lot of whores cry from catfishing. One girl said I stopped her from dating for months LOL

Plus
how , tried many times and failed
Equals
Girls are attracted to you, but your behaviour turns them off.

You can either cry here how you can't get laid. You'll get your pat on the back from people who don't know you don't belong. Or you can try, fail and try again and learn from your mistakes. Play game, and have fun.

@Fat Link , ban this volcel in the making, I beg you!

i have a different take, she doesnt like you having a girlfriend because she subconsiously feels threatened by the prospect of your genes procreating

Plus

Equals

You can either cry here how you can't get laid. You'll get your pat on the back from people who don't know you don't belong. Or you can try, fail and try again and learn from your mistakes. Play game, and have fun.

@Fat Link , ban this volcel in the making, I beg you!
It made her feel like shit because, she was thinking. How could such a ugly guy have a gf, but i cant have a bf?

Plus

Equals

You can either cry here how you can't get laid. You'll get your pat on the back from people who don't know you don't belong. Or you can try, fail and try again and learn from your mistakes. P
I am truecel im realcel you fuck off fakecel.scum incel power

Incels should take the blackpill as early as possible.
mothers of newborn babies sould be blackpilled already so they will at least partly prevent the becoming of sub 5

I am truecel im realcel you fuck off fakecel.scum incel power
You're male version of this:
Girl im so loonely closing door full of admirers 987549207

What is your height?

2023cel moment

just fuck off already :society:

It's impossibile they wouldn't Belive you Otherwise, i am not calling you a fakecel by the way, you can be slighly below average and be incel with the levels of hipergamy today

People like you are what we need in america. Not spics or wetbacks, how about Migrate over here and joe biden will suck your dick and give you free housing and health care

So she used you as an example to give hope to her friend. Jfl, that's pretty brutal if true and a good sign you're a sub5 or ND

Brutal Balkanpill. Sucks getting treated like an example of a subhuman having a gf.

How is this still going on in college