Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Made a foid miss the bus today

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Taking my bus home from work and based bus driver wouldn't let this noodlewhore on without a mask lol. I had one in my bag that i could've given her but I was like how about I not :feelsthink: . She had to wait for the next one and what's better it was raining :feelskek: .felt nice :feelzez::feelzez:

Lifefuel. I kicked a foid down the stairs then ran away (in GTA V)

Based bus driver as well.

Taking my bus home from work and based bus driver wouldn't let this noodlewhore on without a mask lol. I had one in my bag that i could've given her but I was like how about I not :feelsthink: . She had to wait for the next one and what's better it was raining :feelskek: .felt nice :feelzez::feelzez:
She's not entitled to using the bus if she can't follow the rules. Jfl if she thought her f*male privilege could get her out of situations like that

Never do anything nice for a female. They don’t give a shit about you and wouldn’t help you

Never do anything nice for a female. They don’t give a shit about you and wouldn’t help you
Not only that, some would go out of their way to make our lives harder so they can definitely go fuck themselves

Funny and nice :feelsautistic:

you're not entitled to my mask