Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel made a foid cry like she never did(dopamine rush for brocels)

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★★
first some praise about me
8ff085d2 4ab0 48ef 8532 3e8a854ad539
43c8be46 0f16 4484 b1d5 cba69f79fe56

here is that part:
0d8f22fe 71ef 45b3 be63 7b34c541f0e2

Beat her until she becomes unconscious and then rape her holes

omg @Cautious Raven you are so based and holy. You deserve to have a plethora of giga stacie fish holes in heaven, and you can rape however many you want. I will give you power beyond understanding and make normies worship the ground you walk on.
:feelsdevil:

incellah

Last edited:
edited

Last edited:
Schizo conversation

Let's fucking gooo!

I know but foids think real life is an anime how do u not know this yet
No, when a foid is into you she will make it super easy and obvious for you. Forget these idea that they'll tease and nag you when they are into you

No, when a foid is into you she will make it super easy and obvious for you. Forget these idea that they'll tease and nag you when they are into you
I need to hear from the original dude and see more of the convo pretty sure she’s flirting she’s all like “every other guy was obsessed ur different” and “I was thinking of doing black magic on you” hahah pretty sure she’s not actually mad she just likes him I mean at least a little she’s making it easy she’s sending essays

I wanna make the foid cry
Like no foid ever did
To catch them is my real test
To rape them is my goal

I need to hear from the original dude and see more of the convo pretty sure she’s flirting she’s all like “every other guy was obsessed ur different” and “I was thinking of doing black magic on you” hahah pretty sure she’s not actually mad she just likes him I mean at least a little she’s making it easy she’s sending essays
well she doesnt bro
Screenshot 2024 08 15 063737

if i was in that ERa' bullshit
Screenshot 2024 08 14 111308

geo

islamabad and she from peshawar
I didn’t know the burger situation in islamabad is so bad that niggas are texting in english. I hope her father finds out you’re talking to her and he bacha bazis you in the butt btw.

I didn’t know the burger situation in islamabad is so bad that niggas are texting in english. I hope her father finds out you’re talking to her and he bacha bazis you in the but btw.
she is a pashtun goth/emo baddie not your average paki foid, tho we interchange the language when feel like it

she is a pashtun goth/emo baddie not your average paki foid, tho we interchange the language when feel like it
Why exactly are you posting here?

The average normie dates in islamabad? Very hard to believe, I am from a very conservative family. What a way to tarnish the name of that city.

The average normie dates in islamabad? Very hard to believe, I am from a very conservative family. What a way to tarnish the name of that city.
brah bitches here wear tank tops lmao
23fa2932 1582 4543 976d a8028e1c6f78
Af9edbd3 468c 4775 b074 169aed952f88
3c3afee8 137e 474c b69b 398534b213fb

Does that foid have an anime pfp. Most bitches only have them just to attract the rare chad that likes anime.

Does that foid have an anime pfp. Most bitches only have them just to attract the rare chad that likes anime.
she is a druggie,it has more to do with that
Screenshot 2024 08 15 101116

Why are you censoring the stuff you said you faggot, nobody here wants to see your fucking conversations with women

Was this chadfish or actually you? Fakecel if she knows it was you.

what was the point then bro. she obviously likes u thats why she says this crazy flirt y shit
I guess he should send her his face to see if she will still react the same, I'm not offending @Over 9000 but rather her because a foid is able to get instantly unattracted to a guy after seeing him IRL

I guess he should send her his face to see if she will still react the same, I'm not offending @Over 9000 but rather her because a foid is able to get instantly unattracted to a guy after seeing him IRL
if u don’t send the bitch ur face then ur legit a cuck bro. at the end of the day you wanna know if shed let u hit; and all that just comes down to ur looks (as well all know). only case in which it’s not cucked to not send a girl ur face is if she’s ugly and u wouldn’t bNg her. but in that case why are you even talking to her?

the only “”game”” u need is just open up with a picture of ur face (unless ur so ugly there’s literally no chance a girl would like u ) . get that outta the way from day 1