Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Macron Is About To NapoleonMaxx in Ukraine

I think if we deploy west of the Dnieper it could be fine and just act as a dissuasive measure, but if he deploys in Donbass it's over.

WW3 is HAPPOOOONNNIIIINNNG

Nothing's gonna happen, nothing ever happens.
The US likes the current situation. It sends obsolete shit to Ukraine that doesn't add up to even 0.2% of the US GDP and watches Russia spend like 40% of their total national budget on a forever war. As a bonus, the US now also sells its gas to the EU and everybody is scrambling to rearm with US weapons because Russia is a boogieman again.

Nothing's gonna happen, nothing ever happens.
The US likes the current situation. It sends obsolete shit to Ukraine that doesn't add up to even 0.2% of the US GDP and watches Russia spend like 40% of their total national budget on a forever war. As a bonus, the US now also sells its gas to the EU and everybody is scrambling to rearm with US weapons because Russia is a boogieman again.
True

Historylegends made a video about it. It will end horribly.
Historylegends is a joke channel. No real analysis is allowed on Jewtube. Either it gets banned or the Jewgorithms forbid it from becoming popular. If a geopolitics channel has millions of views it's 100% Jew controlled.

Historylegends made a video about it. It will end horribly.
I know, I follow
Weeb Union,
Military and foreign affairs netwok
Douglas Macgregor
Danny Haiphong
Scott Ritter
They Greyzone
News Atlas

I am very up to date, about what´s going on.

WW3 is HAPPOOOONNNIIIINNNG
I hope women are ready, facing battle hardened VDV paratroopers and Storm-Z soldiers....
They are strong and independent, right?
Strong and independent, until They face a Barrage of artillery shells, and Russian KA-52 helicopters fly over them.
Delusional fools they are....

I think if we deploy west of the Dnieper it could be fine and just act as a dissuasive measure, but if he deploys in Donbass it's over.
Yea.
We shouldn´t touch anything East of Dnieper,
Thats a red line.

Europe is too much of a pussy, can't pick a fight with russia. Also
I like to remain neutral and not pick sides, and try to view this conflict from different angles.
But you are right, fighting Russia is a different ball game, than fighting terrorists in the Middle-East.
It´s been a long time since the West faced conventional warfare.
I think we must really focus on expanding the military industrial-complex.
Russia is outproducing the entire NATO block in artillery shells now.

Good, draft all the niggers in paris

Nigger cannon fodder vs. Churka cannon fodder

I like to remain neutral and not pick sides, and try to view this conflict from different angles.
But you are right, fighting Russia is a different ball game, than fighting terrorists in the Middle-East.
It´s been a long time since the West faced conventional warfare.
I think we must really focus on expanding the military industrial-complex.
Russia is outproducing the entire NATO block in artillery shells now.
if you think about it, russia (and ukraine too) right now has one of the most experienced armies in europe (and probably in the world), some hundreds of thousands of men who fought in the modern type of warfare. Although russian army is not the most technologically advanced, it's not something to trifle with. Europe has no choice but to reanimate its own military production capacites, it's clear USA in its state is not going to stand up for them.

if you think about it, russia (and ukraine too) right now has one of the most experienced armies in europe (and probably in the world),
Yea I know, and tired of convincing these dumb idiotic NATO fanboys on Youtube, that this won´t be like afghanistan or Iraq.
They still won´t get it.

I also don´t think our male population is willing to defend these Western countries, cause the US and EU both face a recruitment crisis.
Young men are catching up to reality, and are unwilling to defend a country that hates them, and views them as disposable objects.
Young men are unwilling to defend these dumb whores, who flee will flee to neighboring countries anyways and suck foreign cock there.