Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Machine Learning Algorithms and your ugly face

Some-Alien

Some-Alien

1 step forward 10 steps back!
-
In the near future you will probably get tired being on this board and decide to start your career, trying to moneymaxx for your plastic surgery and tickets to SEA if that's your plan now try make it happen as soon as possible.

Time is running out incels, this is the brutal reality I want to prepare you for. I'm pretty sure you guys are well aware of how machine learning is already determining so much in our lives, Stacy only found Chad because the Tinder algorithm figured out what Stacy's preferences are.

This is obviously just a stupid example so let's take a look at your current situation, you are in lockdown currently probably have your high school lessons online, probably some of you conduct your work from home as well or try to pass this mind destroying online test for a job application.

All I can say is try this while this freedom still lasts because in a couple of years time a huge algorithm probably implemented by Pearson will determine your cognitive abilities which eventually is send off to your dream job which they determine for you ranging from wagecucking Mc Donald's to elite medical school surgeon.

Machine learning algorithms tend to be biased when it comes to the looks department as well, so I'm sure if a system like this is eventually implemented it could mean many of us will be working at Mc Donald's for the rest of our lives solely because of our looks.

The algorithm will see beautiful people as smart and exciting as that is how human beings have programmed it to think, so if you're ugly, maybe ethnic (dark skinned) + short your existence isn't looking all too great post Covid-19 not just in the sexual market department but your whole career prospects and chance at ascending is quickly slipping.

Attachments

• ZPRhJ7P.jpg
    ZPRhJ7P.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
    Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Big data algorithms and machine learning are bringing phrenology and eugenics back in a big way.

All I can say is try this while this freedom lasts because in a couple of years time a huge algorithm probably implemented by Pearson will determine your abilities which eventually is send off to every job they probably see fit for you ranging from Mc Donald's to elite medical school surgeon.
How do you know it will be implemented by Pearson specifically?

How do you know it will be implemented by Pearson specifically?
Because Pearson is the largest education publishing service in the world, they are also leading in the online schooling department aswel.
Big data algorithms and machine learning are bringing phrenology and eugenics back in a big way.
Not entirely as there is a huge flaw, machine learning algorithms are created by humans who implement their own biases in the system.

You have probably seen the Barrack Obama Twitter algorithm is racist meme that was trending not too long ago, that already proves my point that these algorithms are heavily bias especially when it comes to looks.

Now all these data scientist are very conscious about not making the algorithm racist because of the recent uproar, but what about your ugly face? Who is going to stand up for you?

Last edited:
All I can say is try this while this freedom still lasts because in a couple of years time a huge algorithm probably implemented by Pearson will determine your cognitive abilities which eventually is send off to your dream job which they determine for you ranging from wagecucking Mc Donald's to elite medical school surgeon.

Machine learning algorithms tend to be biased when it comes to the looks department as well, so I'm sure if a system like this is eventually implemented it could mean many of us will be working at Mc Donald's for the rest of our lives solely because of our looks.

The algorithm will see beautiful people as smart and exciting as that is how human beings have programmed it to think, so if you're ugly, maybe ethnic (dark skinned) + short your existence isn't looking all too great post Covid-19 not just in the sexual market department but your whole career prospects and chance at ascending is quickly slipping.
I doubt this will happen. There would literally be an incel uprising/rebellion and people would be getting blackpilled en masse. Also what happened to free will?

Not entirely as there is a huge flaw, machine learning algorithms are created by humans who implement their own biases in the system.

You have probably seen the Barrack Obama Twitter algorithm is racist meme that was trending not too long ago, that already proves my point that these algorithms are heavily bias especially when it comes to looks.
This is a silver lining imo. It runs afoul of racism.
But unfortunately as the plight of ethnic male celibacy shows even SJWs are willing to disregard issues about racism if it makes women bad.
If the media propagandizes (like they probably will) how these algorithms keep women safe all the concerns about racism will fall by the wayside.
Now all these data scientist are very conscious about not making the algorithm racist because of the recent uproar, but what about your ugly face? Who is going to stand up for you?
Classifying people as suspicious for having an ugly face = lookism and lookism is a subset of racism. So data scientists trying to avoid making the algorithm racist are going to have difficulty simultaneously meeting objectives of making the algorithmic judgements seem tolerant but also having their algorithm be as discriminatory as possible.

Last edited:
I doubt this will happen. There would literally be an incel uprising/rebellion and people would be getting blackpilled en masse. Also what happened to free will?
Nobody will do a virgin uprising brother, this is a cope and probably something CIA lullabies to you when you go to sleep.

It's big brain time

This is a silver lining imo. It runs afoul of racism.
But unfortunately as the plight of ethnic male celibacy shows even SJWs are willing to disregard issues about racism if it makes women bad.
If the media propagandizes (like they probably will) how these algorithms keep women safe all the concerns about racism will fall by the wayside.

Classifying people as suspicious for having an ugly face = lookism and lookism is a subset of racism. So data scientists trying to avoid making the algorithm racist are going to have difficulty simultaneously meeting objectives of making the algorithmic judgements seem tolerant but also having their algorithm be as discriminatory as possible.
Human beings are both tolerant and discriminatory at the same time, so why can't machines implement that same way of rationalising data?

If you believe lookism and racism are the same thing then unfortunately you don't truly believe in the Black pill, a 8/10 black guy will always be treated better than a 4/10 white guy. That is reality human beings swarm to facial features that show off good genetic quality and unfortunately machine learning algorithms will pick up on this way of thinking aswel.

Human beings are both tolerant and discriminatory at the same time, so why can't machines implement that same way of rationalising data?
That makes no sense. Human beings aren't tolerant but pretend to be. Machines in order to rationalize the data would have to work under a set of restrictions that avoids racism but not lookism. That would be difficult because...

If you believe lookism and racism are the same thing then unfortunately you don't truly believe in the Black pill, a 8/10 black guy will always be treated better than a 4/10 white guy. That is reality human beings swarm to facial features that show off good genetic quality and unfortunately machine learning algorithms will pick up this way of thinking aswel.
...racism is based on lookism.
All the stereotypes of black people and jews for example are always based on people with ugly facial features like big lips, beady dark colored lifeless eyes, fat face and so on.

Nobody will do a virgin uprising brother, this is a cope and probably something CIA lullabies to you when you go to sleep.
Probably not but I’m pretty sure the OP goes against the constitution anyway

That makes no sense. Human beings aren't tolerant but pretend to be. Machines in order to rationalize the data would have to work under a set of restrictions that avoids racism but not lookism. That would be difficult because...

All the stereotypes of black people and jews for example are always based on people with ugly facial features like big lips, beady dark colored lifeless eyes, fat face and so on.
Racism is not lookism and I stand by it. Look at the picture attached below, this is the type of samples data scientists are going to feed the algorithm.

You and any other incel is not included.

Attachments

• happypeople_grande.jpg
    happypeople_grande.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 28
  • happy-people.jpg
    happy-people.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 22
I don't believe in this techno-skepticism. I think technology in it's current state has ruined society with social media and dating apps like Tinder, however I think AI will bring redemption. I think AI will ultimately lead to people having lay-back lives devoid of worries as AI will replace most jobs leading inevitably to the instatement of a universal basic income. People will have more free time and focus more on their communities and on the simple things in life. Like in the olden days. So yeah I think AI may actually be a good thing for incels in the long run. If there's one thing I think can save this society of its current degeneracy I think it is AI.

You will be dead long or too old to care long before this happens

I don't believe in this techno-skepticism. I think technology in it's current state has ruined society with social media and dating apps like Tinder, however I think AI will bring redemption. I think AI will ultimately lead to people having lay-back lives devoid of worries as AI will replace most jobs leading inevitably to the instatement of a universal basic income. People will have more free time and focus more on their communities and on the simple things in life. Like in the olden days. So yeah I think AI may actually be a good thing for incels in the long run. If there's one thing I think can save this society of its current degeneracy I think it is AI.
This is cope, we will probably live in a heavily surveillanced future like in Orwell's 1984, you will most likely be starving because you can't get a job, UBI won't be implemented because your dumb political leaders think the resources are best spend creating a rail way from earth to the moon.

Now you are homeless and starving but you can't find a job because you failed a government issued IQ test which you had to achieve 120 points for at age 16. Your whole future is set, the system is harsh and unforgiving.

Now you prostitute your A.I waifu who you so dearly love inorder to buy food but that isn't enough. So you start thinking of illegal ways to make money, but the surveillance state and your A.I waifu will have calculated that would be your last resort.

So you get arrested by android police officers that eventually execute you because you made an autistic movement with your arm.
You will be dead long or too old to care long before this happens
Oldcel

Last edited:
When a foid becomes a presedent she will order her simps to create a deep learning model that prosecutes incels/ugly males even if they havent commited any crimes.

Racism is not lookism and I stand by it.
I don't know why you are getting so confused. Racism is heavily based in lookism so even if the two aren't exactly the same they have a lot of overlap and it can't be said that racism is not anyway lookism. It's bluepilled to think racism and lookism aren't related in anyway
It's funny tbh. Racism IS lookism. 99.9% of racism is based solely on colour. Something notable through visuals... Ergo looks. Lookism. Victims of racism that deny lookism dumbfound me. They're literally victims of lookism.
Look at the picture attached below, this is the type of samples data scientists are going to feed the algorithm.

You and any other incel is not included.
They are going to feed in a variety of images including of incels in order to get the complete range of looks.
Incels still have photo identification from school photos, passports, university and job ID cards that are fed into the algorithms.

Last edited:
I don't know why you are getting so confused. Racism is heavily based in lookism so even if the two aren't exactly the same they have a lot of overlap and it can't be said that racism is not anyway lookism. It's bluepilled to think racism and lookism aren't related in anyway

They are going to feed in a variety of images including of incels in order to get the complete range of looks.
Incels still have photo identification from school photos, passports, university and job ID cards that are fed into the algorithms.

We will never agree

cope

racism is tribalism and previous experience :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Bullshit, the masses will be culled while the elite enjoy sitting on their arse with robots working & a line manager basically being a repairman to keep the machinery running.

Any job that cannot be replaced with a machine will be your working class & if you're replaceable they have no use for you so you die.

Sub 80iq retarded aggressive yes masser types will be law enforcement.

They are related but not the same. A blackcel is closer to a mayocel in the hierarchy of society than he is to a Tyrone. Non-racial factors like height are more important than race now, at least for males.

They are related but not the same. A blackcel is closer to a mayocel in the hierarchy of society than he is to a Tyrone. Non-racial factors like height are more important than race now, at least for males.
Yeah when I said lookism is a subset of racism I might have phrased it in a confusing way.
They aren't exactly the same but the idea (discriminating and treating people differently based on unchangeable physical traits) is similar in both lookism and racism.

Bullshit, the masses will be culled while the elite enjoy sitting on their arse with robots working & a line manager basically being a repairman to keep the machinery running.

Any job that cannot be replaced with a machine will be your working class & if you're replaceable they have no use for you so you die.

Sub 80iq retarded aggressive yes masser types will be law enforcement.
Its far easier and more cost effective to automate CEOs and investment bankers than it is to automate 100 workers.

Its far easier and more cost effective to automate CEOs and investment bankers than it is to automate 100 workers.
Yeah but they're more in with the elite than peasants.

Yeah but they're more in with the elite than peasants.
At some point the elites won't matter because machines themselves will be making the decisions. A company led and managed by computers will perform better than one led by humans. Eventually this will apply to governments as well. The stock market as well as most of the infrastructure grid is indirectly managed by AI with human oversite (for now).

I never trusted robots tbh
Not even sex robots which btw a lot of anti-incels fantasize about killing incels.

they'll analyze our genes at a cellular level and see we are not sufficient enough to be allowed to live.

they'll analyze our genes at a cellular level and see we are not sufficient enough to be allowed to live.
I hope I don't live long enough to see such technology become a reality tbh