Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel MACHIAVELLI FINALLY PERMABANNED

I was very pleased to see this, too. Proud to have served with Ryo back in the day. And Sgt Incel is awesome too.

That bragging prick should've been banned a long time ago, but it's better late than never.

what did he do tbh

Good.

@Ryo_Hazuki I love you

what did he do tbh

Here's a quick rundown of the events:

>Machiavelli goes on a long rant about how "all incels are narcissists" and how we're all "entitled" blah blah blah
>Obvious bait
>I delete the bait and give him a warning
>warning level gives him a 1 day ban
>he goes into the ban appeal section, claims he was banned for "no reason"
>I quote parts of the post that got him banned
>He doubles down on bashing the forum and saying we're all narcissists
>Keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper
>I call him out on it
>He spergs out
>I lock the thread
>He continues to throw a tantrum like a manchild and starts spamming the ban appeal section with the same thread over and over
>Spam threads are deleted
>He gets muted

It's over for him. Had he not sperged out and thrown a tantrum in the ban appeal section he only would have had a 1 day ban.

Last edited:
fucking finally, that shithead needed to be dealt with months ago

Here's a quick rundown of the events:

>Machiavelli goes on a long rant about how "all incels are narcissists" and how we're all "entitled" blah blah blah
>Obvious bait
>I delete the bait and give him a warning
>warning level gives him a 1 day ban
>he goes into the ban appeal section, claims he was banned for "no reason"
>I quote parts of the post that got him banned
>He doubles down on bashing the forum and saying we're all narcissists
>Keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper
>I call him out on it
>He spergs out
>I lock the thread
>He continues to throw a tantrum like a manchild and starts spamming the ban appeal section with the same thread over and over
>Spam threads are deleted
>He gets muted

It's over for him. Had he not sperged out and thrown a tantrum in the ban appeal section he only would have had a 1 day ban.
I went back to the ban appeal section and read all that BS he was posting and yeah what a fucking idiot. dude needs to just make an account on inceltears if he's going to be talking about how we're "entitled" and "narcissists". I'm not even sure why he stayed this long if thats how he felt

Strikes me as a lookism user. Always had Chad avatars/sigs.

Larping troll thats what he was

Chad worshipping fag

Jesus just read his ban appeal thread, good job on getting that troublemaker out of here.

The epitome of very worst of lookism faggot. God I really hated that place before this place existed and I was forced to go there.

Jesus just read his ban appeal thread, good job on getting that troublemaker out of here.

The epitome of very worst of lookism faggot. God I really hated that place before this place existed and I was forced to go there.

he now joins permabanned prominent-user vallhalla where he is greeted by Faggotonabike and SteveMinecratf along with whogivesafucc and Framecel222

Last edited:
Lol that humblebragging prick. I had my doubts he was incel most likely trolling the forum for validation. Good riddance

I think he just become insane and tried to cope hard saying that no fem want to date ugly poor guy. He reject to remember that if you're not poor, girl attracted to your money and not to you. That's why you should not be poor, but it doesnt really matter in terms of sexual success if you dont have looks, at least average-average+ western canons.

He was quite an interesting figure. I'm not surprised by his ban, tho.

Attachments

• 1525148740836.gif
    1525148740836.gif
    585.9 KB · Views: 72
Looks like nearly all of the lookism crossposters are gone now

Looks like nearly all of the lookism crossposters are gone now

Not surprising. The issue is that many of them make absolutely zero effort to assimilate into this forum. They act the same way here as they do on lookism. Not only that but they show absolutely no respect for this forum, it's culture, it's rules and it's user base, and often even show open hostility towards it.

That said, there are some users here who come from lookism that are quality posters. @FACEandLMS and @TheRealChincel are among my favorite posters and they came from lookism. Then again they're older guys and puahate OGs.

How did he last so long though? He had so many posts... Larpers just keep evolving :feelsbaton:

Not surprising. The issue is that many of them make absolutely zero effort to assimilate into this forum. They act the same way here as they do on lookism. Not only that but they show absolutely no respect for this forum, it's culture, it's rules and it's user base, and often even show open hostility towards it.

That said, there are some users here who come from lookism that are quality posters. @FACEandLMS and @TheRealChincel are among my favorite posters and they came from lookism. Then again they're older guys and puahate OGs.

You were right to ban him. Reading his ban appeal was painful indeed, what a pathetic individual.

You were right to ban him. Reading his ban appeal was painful indeed, what a pathetic individual.
Can we ban Tellem Tyrone's alt now? He's trolling with race bait threads when he knows he's attractive.

Then again they're older guys and puahate OGs.
I was going to say, it's not really fair to lump them in with other Lookism users. It's fairly obvious they were only on there since it was the only (active) pseudo-Incel related forum about until this place came around.

And the thing is, I'm actually pretty reluctant to even issue warnings to established members here. A lot of the time, if I see a report and the post in question breaks a rule but in a relatively benign way, I'll just delete the offending post and give the poster an unofficial warning via PM.

It's just when posters not only break the rules but show a blatant disrespect for this forum's user base that the gloves actually come off.

But even then, most of the time they'll just get a temp ban, which is all I originally gave Machiavelli (i actually just issued him a warning but the warning gave him an automatic 1 day ban). I didn't actually permaban him until he threw a tantrum in the ban appeal section.

Speaking of which, I never got why some people think it's a good idea to throw a tantrum in the ban appeals section. It's like they feel invincible there for some reason.

Bonepressed tried pulling this back when he was permabanned:

https://incels.is/threads/gonna-start-spamming-this-forum-section.29612/

But Machiavelli's case was even dumber than this because bonepressed was already permabanned when he tried this, so you could argue he had nothing to lose. Machiavelli, on the other hand, was only temp banned for a day. Literally all he had to do was wait 24 hours (or appeal his ban in a civilized manner) but instead he had to sperg out and throw a category 5 manchild tantrum and dig his hole deeper.

So he quit the forum on his main account with a perma han and now uses his alt to post here lol?

He is either trolling or completely autistic.

So he quit the forum on his main account with a perma han and now uses his alt to post here lol?

He is either trolling or completely autistic.
Please someone just ban him.

Lol that humblebragging prick. I had my doubts he was incel most likely trolling the forum for validation. Good riddance
He is not incel, he is just a blackpilled normie.

And i dont see him as a cucktears troll, he is much more a lookism troll.

Why was @Tellem--T banned?

He has no major flaws so it is really strange that he is one.
He's not an incel. That's the point. You can't be an incel with those looks.

He's not an incel. That's the point. You can't be an incel with those looks.
It can happen if you're isolated and rotting at home with a severe mental illness. But the chance is quite small. He is either really mentally ill or just a larping troll

I wouldn't be here with his looks

He is not incel, he is just a blackpilled normie.

And i dont see him as a cucktears troll, he is much more a lookism troll.
Letting blackpilled normies post here is pure cuckoldry. I can't think of a single reason a blackpilled normie would have for posting here except to feel superior to incels that are lower than them on the foodchain. There are other redpilled websites for them to discuss the blackpill on

Letting blackpilled normies post here is pure cuckoldry. I can't think of a single reason a blackpilled normie would have for posting here except to feel superior to incels that are lower than them on the foodchain. There are other redpilled websites for them to discuss the blackpill on
Most people come to this site for the users and I can imagine that most blackpilled normies just like the community