Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ma job application for a job interview

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★
This ma application for a new job. Y’all already know what it is, foo

Cus I ain’t do shit. Let a playa play. Fuck is wrong witchu

3589FDC7 0AA1 43AB BDB1 F9172AA1D744

Lol. Search up all the corporate buzz words like "Organized" "Hard working" "Team player" and other cringy shit and vomit it out on the application. :feelsclown:

I hate this cringy shit. :feelsseriously:

Lol. Search up all the corporate buzz words like "Organized" "Hard working" "Team player" and other cringy shit and vomit it out on the application. :feelsclown:

Relationship status: Forever alone

tbh u can also fake jobs experience for non government/financial/military/medical jobs btw till u got real job

tbh u can also fake jobs experience for non government/financial/military/medical jobs btw till u got real job
They verify that shit if you get the job, either they ask for payslips of your salary or some employment proof. They also will call up your fake employer.

They completely vet that shit before you are able to join the job. Don't think it will work for him.

They verify that shit if you get the job, either they ask for payslips of your salary or some employment proof. They also will call up your fake employer.

They completely vet that shit before you are able to join the job. Don't think it will work for him.
cope they don't do it for many jobs. I have seen niggas pull this off and also u resume won't be seen to begin with if u have no experience. even minimum wage jobs have 1000+ applicants. in fact I failed to ever get a minimum wage job despite 100+ applications but getting a coding job was far easier for me due to networking + showcase projects at the time.

Looks good. I'd call you.