Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

M8 i have some sui fuel for curry cels the white dna that you have is from slavs or eurasian steppe

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

I can't with this shit we get white dna but it's not even considered white by most whites and even if it's considered white people shit on it constantly i can't this is brutal

It's not slavic DNA. Curries, Slavs, Scythians, Europeans and Central Asians got from same ancestors.

That explains why so many slavs look like white curries.

Oh no then were still mixed chinks fuck either way i can't escape the flat maxill pill
Who are chinks? Both Caucasoid hunter gatherers and Eastern Hunter Gatherers were caucasoids.

Interesting as always bro

It's not slavic DNA. Curries, Slavs, Scythians, Europeans and Central Asians got from same ancestors.
Europeans come from Adam and Eve while other races come from animals. :D

Europeans come from Adam and Eve while other races come from animals. :D

How did they get minds to think then ? did they evolve ? then it beats the purpose of reiglion

How did they get minds to think then ? did they evolve ? then it beats the purpose of reiglion
They evolved through the ages but are still retarded.

Over for us ethnics. We were made to suffer. Nature hates us.

What about curries that have white european genes
THEY ARE A MYSTERY !
If you couldn't tell I'm just bullshitting right now.
I don't know shit about evolution and DNA.

happy to not be indian

I swear the only bit of european we get and it's slav like kill me know
slavs are mentalcel ngl. they have blue eyes just like other whites they gotta jbwmaxx