Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel LYINGFLAT in Taiwan

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
In the 8th grade, a large number of lay flat people sprang up! Villagers "don't get married, don't have children" give up resistance: why don't you lie down when you can be comfortable
September 29, 2021 11:27 Reporter Huang Keyun / Comprehensive report

If you don't get married and don't have children, you are too lazy to fight. It's good to live in the comfort zone. People call this type "laying flat"! A netizen revealed that recently I saw a girl complaining that her boyfriend started to lie flat and didn't want to buy a car or a house. The biggest fun is to play games with friends, "I wonder how many boys choose to lie down without working hard in this age?"

The original PO said in PTT that he believes that if he spends a lot of effort on girls, but ends up without a problem, "it is also very time-consuming and energy-consuming." After all, everyone has a ruler in their hearts for choosing a mate, and it is difficult to change by hard work, like him In the complaint article I saw a few days ago, the woman thought that her boyfriend didn't buy a car or a house, and only liked to play games and go out with friends, but in fact, there are more and more such lay people. The current situation of men.

Netizens responded, "Why don't you lie down? If you work hard to live or die, life is not much different? It's better to lie down and be comfortable", "If you don't have the marriage rate and birth rate, I'll tell you the answer", "It's the middle class who can lie down. I realize that this society is not good, and I also realize that I am not good enough to lie down." "It is the middle class who will really lie down, and the lower class +9 is not afraid of life. Looking at the statistics of marriage births, I know that Taiwan has been following the old Japanese way. ", "Laying flat after divorce, I can only say that lying flat is really fucking cool", "Lying down, it's good to have experienced the experience, it's super cool to be alone", "I don't want to lie down for a long time, and I also lie down. ".

Another group of netizens belongs to the "lay down a little bit", they still try to make money to improve their quality of life, they also have plans to buy a car and a house, but they are not interested in getting married and having children, and they are much happier by themselves, "It's been a long time, but to clarify, I don't want to buy a house or a car, but I don't buy it for women", "I have a photo of a car room, anyway, my choice is not to please the opposite sex", "The monthly income is more than 70,000 yuan, and since I handed over my girlfriend, the monthly income has changed to two. Wan, even if you are suspected of having to guess his emotions, it seems better to lie flat." "Ordinary lying flat is only three throws in Korea, throwing love, marriage, and having three children."

A netizen's palindrome divides the lying flat people into 4 types:

【Full lying flat】
I live at home and don't go out to work, and I am an old family to support my parents.

【Half-lying flat】
I still go to work, but I never look for a partner and don’t rush to get married. I usually play games at home after get off work.

【Slightly lying flat】
Work hard to make money, and the income is enough to buy a house or a car. The emotional outlook is relatively free, and there is no fixed object.

【Lie flat in marriage】
Housework and expenses are all AA-based, and you can agree with your spouse not to have children and enjoy the two-person world.

Not readin all that

whiteru kokku :feelshaha:

Yea, LF is the Chinese version of LDAR...- arguably more mainstream as LF gets more press than LDAR

The motives are different:- LF is a reaction to the career rat race, where LDAR is a reaction to inceldom

But the outcome is the same

You should share more things like these, like what's the ideology of incels in Japan?

based rot maxxers

What overworking on lower smv race does to a country and whole race :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Imagine your race have moon face and your men are having small 3,8 inches dick on average and your hardship make your physicall condition worsen. Some dilligent east asian kid studymaxxxxing only to know that their HGH inbitited by lack of sleep and their female is not attractive even worse their male penis is small. Giga ovER for east asian getting dickmogged every where they go.

Chink eyes small dick nerdish face short height not attractive cucked through the history and they say looks dont matter

Ricecels should all support the CCP, they at least combat feminism and woke bs :feelsree:

Taiwanese are realising slowly the only winning move is not to play the game.

第三種則是微躺平,認真賺錢投資,能力足以買車買房,感情觀較自由,無長期對象,崇尚不婚不生;第四種是婚姻中躺平:家事金錢AA,夫妻過2人世界不生小孩
These don't count as 躺平.

Does Taiwan have neetbucks? Otherwise it's hard to Tang Ping/Ldar unless you have rich inheritance + wise spending habits.

View: https://youtu.be/0sot1xypiB8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqStHkW2dzU

E2NjAPhVkAAnRaJ