Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lying down and hoping to die

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
I've been off from this forum last time i got brutally bluepilled and decided to leave the forum and try to improve my life i deleted my account and went on with the soyciety but all i got is heartbreaks and got mogged I go to a shithole college where everyone is either a Chad or a rich volcels i hate being mogged by their dress I'm a poor faggot i can't afford to have new dress every girl thinks that I'm a village moron (true tbh) they don't even talk to me i tried to studymaxx but i can't cope with the brutality of this world i choose engineering it's the biggest mistake I've ever done in my life my dad is running out of money because of my dogshit degree and a loan is waiting to suck my soul of after i graduate if i didn't studymaxx and get a job theres no hope for me the foid that i liked is hanging around with gigachad and she didn't even acknowledge my existence even though my her serial no is right next to me I'm an ugly incel it makes sense why she don't even acknowledge my existence i hate ever fucking normie who don't have to deal with social anxiety and fear of judgement.

images

Go back to Looksmax.org, youngfakecel.

Welcome back boyo

i choose engineering it's the biggest mistake I've ever done in my life my dad is running out of money because of my dogshit degree and a loan is waiting to suck my soul of after i graduate if i didn't studymaxx and get a job theres no hope for me
studymaxxing won't get you a gf, but I suggest you stick it out regardless of how shit it. You will open the door to very good copes, and it will make incel life easier. Imagine being an incel AND still being a poorcel in your 30s.

Don't worry too much about your loan tbh, if you get an engineering job you'll pay it off quickly. And don't worry about your dad's finances. It's his fault he didn't plan for having a son and sending them to college. If your parents struggle to pay for your education, its their fault and they should feel ashamed.

I wnat to studymaxx to get a better paying job so i can live in this country where every other guy is a engineer so theres no way you getting a job if you are low iq
studymaxxing won't get you a gf, but I suggest you stick it out regardless of how shit it. You will open the door to very good copes, and it will make incel life easier. Imagine being an incel AND still being a poorcel in your 30s.

Don't worry too much about your loan tbh, if you get an engineering job you'll pay it off quickly. And don't worry about your dad's finances. It's his fault he didn't plan for having a son and sending them to college. If your parents struggle to pay for your education, its their fault and they should feel ashamed.

I can't even have friends because all are rich niggers and i feel imperior in front of them all i hangout with is fellow villagecels and poorcels

I wnat to studymaxx to get a better paying job so i can live in this country where every other guy is a engineer so theres no way you getting a job if you are low iq

You can try a nootropic such as Oxiracetam.

Oxiracetam_30Caps_Front_coin_3600x.jpg