Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Luxury Goods and Confidence

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
Anyone here buy jewelry or clothes from luxury brands like gucci, fendi, louis vuitton etc? Did it improve your confidence? I am starting university soon and I have social anxiety but im wondering if buying luxury stuff would change that.

Trust me nigga I don't anyone really cares it you wear gucci or anything like that.

If it makes you feel better about yourself I'd say go for it but if you're doing it to be seen as "cool" by other people then I'd say don't do it because niggas don't really care that much

I wouldn't recommend it. I personally haven't bought anything from such brands but i doubt it would help you "be confident", your money could easily be better spent elsewhere. A sub-5 with luxury brand clothes is still a sub-5 :feelsbadman:.

it just shows big insecurity

Only cucks do care about clothings and never forget you're already an Inkie. You'd still be a subhuman even with your $10000 coat, whilst Chads will still be Chads with their $10 Amazon basic clothings.

It just means you have money so you know you don't need to worry about being less than everyone else and poor. That all

Anyone here buy jewelry or clothes from luxury brands like gucci, fendi, louis vuitton etc?
No, you might aswell flush your money down the toilet.
Did it improve your confidence? I am starting university soon and I have social anxiety but im wondering if buying luxury stuff would change that.
Confidence comes from positive reinforcement and good physical traits like good face or height. Luxury clothing cannot make up for negative physical traits.

Youll be a guccicel

I used to during self-improvement period when I was a teenager. Guess how much tall chads spend on luxury stuffs to get respected from men and attention from women. Zero. I was even ridiculed for that tbh.

That is why this world is unfair. No matter how much money we spend and effort we put to self-improvement, some chads just exist and have everything we want delivered to.

Only cucks do care about clothings and never forget you're already an Inkie. You'd still be a subhuman even with your $10000 coat, whilst Chads will still be Chads with their $10 Amazon basic clothings.
I know bro ofc foids will still choose chads but Im talking about if luxury brands would make me more confident in general

No luxury for your height

I used to during self-improvement period when I was a teenager. Guess how much tall chads spend on luxury stuffs to get respected from men and attention from women. Zero. I was even ridiculed for that tbh.

That is why this world is unfair. No matter how much money we spend and effort we put to self-improvement, some chads just exist and have everything we want delivered to.
I know it won't make me more attractive to others. I am more wondering if it would make me more confident and hate myself less.

I know it won't make me more attractive to others. I am more wondering if it would make me more confident and hate myself less.
You'll hate yourself for spending 1k+ on stupid shirts and shoes,

I know bro ofc foids will still choose chads but Im talking about if luxury brands would make me more confident in general
Nah i'd say no tbf.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back