Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lurking soys, deal with it

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Men at 25 will find 18 year olds attractive, at 30 will find 18 year olds attractive, at 40 will find 18 year olds attractive, at 50 will find 18 year olds attractive and so on. Any soys lurking no matter how much you delude yourself, if a man regardless of his age had to pick between an 18 year and a 30 year old even if he was 90 years old he'd pick the 18 year old.

No, you hateful inkwell, only 50 year old grannies are acceptable for those who've reached the age of 25 and are also subhuman; do not come to us with your sub 5 selves, even daring to approach us with our obvious revulsion to you! :feelskek:

It's totally natural when Chad does it, though; then it's just him using his natural personality to even keep the younger kweens, and you're just another bigoted hater for pointing out the hypocrisy! :feelsclown:

I wouldn't recommend attempting to logically reason with them. :smonk:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

"yikes let's unpack this sweety"

This. Arguing with these hypocrites would just be a waste of time. Only they can have preferences. An 18 year old can vote, pick and choose their gender, etc. but is too stupid to decide who to date.

Right, or if they hate what we say so much they could just you know, stop reading it.

I love 18 year old girls (they’re older than me stupid glowies reading this.)

25+ grannies seething

No, you hateful inkwell, only 50 year old grannies are acceptable for those who've reached the age of 25 and are also subhuman; do not come to us with your sub 5 selves, even daring to approach us with our obvious revulsion to you! :feelskek:

It's totally natural when Chad does it, though; then it's just him using his natural personality to even keep the younger kweens, and you're just another bigoted hater for pointing out the hypocrisy! :feelsclown:

I thought 25 with like a 19-21 year old was normal, in curryland and in eastern europe and africa some of these numbers are low.