Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lurking in inceltears makes me want to go on a killing spree

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
"Let's dedicate an entire sub to mocking a bunch of suicidal people for what they post in THEIR private space!" 

The thing that pisses me off most about them is their hypocrisy. They act so morally superior yet they do the exact same things they accuse us of doing.

They tell us not to generalize women, yet anyone who is AT ALL sympathetic towards incels and doesn't agree that we're all monsters gets downvoted. They laugh at us and persecute us for being 'hateful' yet they don't realize that people like them is what made us so hateful in the first place and that what they're doing is just going to radicalize us further. 

Fuck them and their just world fallacy bullshit.

Inceltears are just incels themselves who are delusional or people who settle for their 1/10 landwhales. Do you really think Chad even knows wtf reddit is?

Relevant media uses the word 'watchdog' for a reddit titled IncelTears. The name itself obviously states they're mocking us, a group with a huge amount of mental illness and suicidal thoughts.

Ugly males have to realize that society is completely against us and wants us to die in Current Year.

Whenever I think that we might be too radical and that there is just the usual self-radicalization in closed communities going on, I just have to read what these shitcunts write there and I am full of rage and remember that we're right.

In what way are they "watchdogs"? If someone was going ER why would they post about it on a forum?

They're the same carbon copies of every other Norman in NA. The same weed-smoking, r&m watching, video-game playing, left-leaning, hip hop-listening wigger Norman who "y'alls" just as much as he breathes. They have no personality.

I stopped reading it a long time ago, their retardation would end up giving me an aneurysm
You should do the same

Incel tears is suicide fuel

mental_out said:
I find middle class people are totally removed from reality in general

Yeah it really shows when they dissmiss people's experiences as "unrealistic" but you've experienced the exact same things before multiple times. Poor people are much more direct with their abuse because you're poor too and have no actual power. It makes me laugh my ass off when I see a post in ForeverAlone talking about going to HR to get someone fired for an inappropriate remark, where the fuck do you work? "That doesn't sound realistic, someone just shouting abuse at you from a car" ; maybe not in your part of town buddy. Human experiences diverge enormously.

*adds name to watchlist*

I think, "What do they have to be SO angry about?"

Then I remember that they're incels too

probably 20% of them have converted is inslam by now the others are angry that the goyim know

Mr_Mercedes said:
I think, "What do they have to be SO angry about?"

Then I remember that they're incels too

Failed normies