Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[LURKERS GTFIH] Why we don't try

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
"But you guys, why don't you try? I mean, at least if you do and you fail you had a chance"

This answer is directed towards you, lurker, whoever you may be.

The problem with trying is that you lose a bit of yourself each time you do, or at least I did, I thought I was close once I really did. The girl was kinda the shy type, wasn't acquainted with anyone we'd call Chad, we were friends and it is apparent I was in the friendzone.

However, my best friend meets her through me (I am a moron) and eventually she starts to prefer hanging out with him, they're now together. I am no longer friends with either of the two.

Had I spared myself this and simply not made the attempt, I wouldn't be thinking about this 24/7, but I am, and I'm worse off for it.

Trying makes things worse, don't ask this silly question again.

"But you guys, why don't you try? I mean, at least if you do and you fail you had a chance"
This pretty much only comes from either women who almost exclusively get approached (and rejects) or chadlites and up that have success with women. They do not know the cost of getting constantly rejected, or getting invested in someone to then get rejected.
Had I spared myself this and simply not made the attempt, I wouldn't be thinking about this 24/7, but I am, and I'm worse off for it.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Because after like the 20th denial it becomes soul-crushing to be reminded of your own worthlessness each time

Why try when you either get worse version of something chads get the best version freely or you get nothing at all?
:feelsclown:

i simply won't waste energy time and effort on things i find futile

Women treat me like a disease, like it’s disgusting to be around me.

The problem is that I still try to take and create every opportunity but i fail everyt[UWSL]ime.Guess I need to improve my personality more (and height and face )[/UWSL]