Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy luo dong high iq ricecel molests foids again

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

this time he literally sticks his hand inside the dumb roasties shirt and she is still oblivious, this man is a genius. may peace be with saint luo dong

Goddamn ricecel know how to cope really well. Just be like him bro

looks like my kind of work

Chang @pp183 pastime.

Chang @pp183 pastime.

Long dong luo the low inhib god

But this femoid so ugly :/

james white, jestermaxxing ricecel. hes kinda funny tbh
Jestermaxxing is useless. You ended up as cuck clown unless you're at least upper tier normie.

only ricecels can do this.

"...Ancient Chinese Secret"

*grabs her ass and tits*

Lifefuel for oldcels

U should chi heal with your pp and holy chakra cream.

HOW DO I GET THIS CAREER

Oh god....ahhh ahh...oh god I'm GONNA COOM

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH GOD I'M COOMING AAAAAAAA
0d2

this time he literally sticks his hand inside the dumb roasties shirt and she is still oblivious, this man is a genius. may peace be with saint luo dong

He's probably like "me rubbing your nipples and making you cum in public is actually just me unblocking your chi."

Last edited:
he makes some of them cum by touching around their belly region

random stranger but he makes them believe he's legit and controls and dominates their bodies which foids like

Last edited:
:y'all:

he talks about his training in this video. interesting guy to listen to tbh, although i doubt u would be able to do it if u were white

his belt is open what is part two link?

Literally why the fuck are women willingly doing this? Are they so retarded they believe in some chakras, chi energies, yogas, pop sciences etc? They will literally believe in anything trendy but tomorrow they will call upon science and tag someone a close minded dumb bigot if you tell them that its biologically and anatomically impossible to change gender. Is it the compensation for lack of God in their lives?

random stranger but he makes them believe he's legit and controls and dominates their bodies which foids like

did you edit the video? there was a video of a white foid wearing a two piece green bikini and he says something at 22:08 about her pussy i think

the james bond of groping fucking hell this is insane they are enjoying getting groped

did you edit the video? there was a video of a white foid wearing a two piece green bikini and he says something at 22:08 about her pussy i think

ya changed video the foid in this one looks to be cumming more than other vid

Are they so retarded they believe in some chakras, chi energies?
when you grow up believing the world revolves around you, you start to think the universe does too

He is the highest IQ copercel

Literally why the fuck are women willingly doing this? Are they so retarded they believe in some chakras, chi energies, yogas, pop sciences etc? They will literally believe in anything trendy but tomorrow they will call upon science and tag someone a close minded dumb bigot if you tell them that its biologically and anatomically impossible to change gender. Is it the compensation for lack of God in their lives?

i don't think all redpill pua stuff is BS, if you're a good manipulator you can make foids believe you have some special gift.

Charles Mansion and other ugly cult leaders had foids worshipping them, so Luo Dong makes them believe he's activating their chakras and foids who are into yoga which is most foids these days will eat this up.

Looks tranny lol