Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ‘Lunch of suffering’: plain ‘white people food’ goes viral in China

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Absolutely over for gweilocels:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. No way to recover from the humiliation of other cultures finding your shit food to be such basic shit that they torture themselves with making and eating it for fun:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:, saying that eating that food makes them feel dead and makes them happy to be alive:kys::feelsUnreal:.

View: https://twitter.com/TheCartelDel/status/1668512857129103361

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sino/comments/14b54g9/lunch_of_suffering_plain_white_people_food_goes/

Absolutely brutal to see the Mediterraneans in that r/Sino thread joining in to make fun of how absolutely shit Northern European food is. Not only do they mog us by having our women flock to their countries to fuck them, they also casually join in to mock us with outsiders.

My stomach isn't the biggest fan of spices, but this is humorous. "Lunch of suffering", haha.

images

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Absolutely over for gweilocels:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. No way to recover from the humiliation of other cultures finding your shit food to be such basic shit that they torture themselves with making and eating it for fun:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:, saying that eating that food makes them feel dead and makes them happy to be alive:kys::feelsUnreal:.

View: https://twitter.com/TheCartelDel/status/1668512857129103361

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sino/comments/14b54g9/lunch_of_suffering_plain_white_people_food_goes/

Absolutely brutal to see the Mediterraneans in that r/Sino thread joining in to make fun of how absolutely shit Northern European food is. Not only do they mog us by having our women flock to their countries to fuck them, they also casually join in to mock us with outsiders.

This is why i hate china, They are racist towards white people!

FUCK YOU CHINA, SUCK ON MY BIG FAT WHITE COCK!

niggers, gooks, spics, and curries when wypipo dont pour the whole bottle of all purpose spice on their chicken - :soy: :soy::soy:

Chinks eat rat anus, and I should care what they think about "white people food"

Oh no some ching chongs that to feel something in their robotic life have to eat their pets with worms and carnivorous plants think that eating normal food is torture!

Aren't cold cuts spiced and then cured or smoked? They are quite flavorful I think. Cheese is also very flavorful. The meat and cheese is a small part of those dishes (sandwich, lunchables(?)) but i think still enough to make it a decent experience

Jesus. As anti-welfare as I've become and also as bitter as I am about the very high and increasing likelihood that I'll never be able to reproduce and raise kids... At least feed the kids their god damn lunch in school for free. That's just fucking sad.

i actually like bland white people food.

several years ago there used to be a lot of start up food prep apps here in SF. Most of them are gone now but when I tried them they were pretty damn good.

They had tasty chicken salads that had roasted squash cubes, pumpkin, and sweet yam. All kinds of good stuff. If you download the Freshly app they got pretty damn good white people food there. Its basically expensive frozen food delivery.

Stuff like this:

post_70136.jpg

salad-40-2.jpg

based chinks for calling it out. Only good thing about northern white food is that it doesn't cause digstive issues. otherwise it no good.